The Online Idea Topic

#1xplayer55Posted 6/4/2010 5:48:19 PM
Well, it seems many people are really excited for The Conduit 2,(How are we pronouncing it now?) so like most games, people will be sharing their personal ideas of some great plans they have fabricated in their minds. The thing is why not just have a whole discussion and even share you concoctions in one topic!? This makes less flooding and even great arguments or compliments. Show your inner creativity to the GFAQS community of your ideas of any online stages/modes/etc.

I for one was thinking about a very odd stage in the upcoming Conduit.
As the campaign is taking place in Atlantis, why not have a stage completely underwater. I for one would be very intrigued at how it would play... Although some of the laws of physics would be broken with the weapons and whatnot, but a lot of it could be refurbished if you know what I mean.

Anyways let's start sharing you marvelous wonders...
Oh and HVSTony why not "make up a stage" of your own? Hehehe...

---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
--Currently playing: Pokemon Heart Gold--
#2xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2010 5:50:06 PM
Oh snap there is another topic like this should I close this one then =(?
Sorry for the inconvenience though Richie...
---
Trying to tell a noob to leave would be like trying to tell an Atheist that God exists, it can't be done..
#3xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2010 5:51:30 PM
Wait not Richie, naruto13
I'm making so many mistakes today.. like there's no tomorrow!
---
#4HVSTony(VIP)Posted 6/5/2010 12:04:33 AM
"Oh and HVSTony why not "make up a stage" of your own?"

Because im to busy making animations for the game. Thats the designers and environments modelers jobs :)

-Tony
#5lazynutPosted 6/5/2010 2:12:49 PM
Thats why your still a kid. lol couldn't resist.
---
mudkipmaster got owned by his little 7 year old sis in brawl.
.http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/kirbys_gal/plkoo.jpg
#6xplayer55(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2010 7:44:24 PM
Lol by "Make" I meant actually give us a stage from the upcoming game xD..but you're busy on reload animations no?
---
#7DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/7/2010 1:51:54 PM
You know what would be cool? A gun that, as it shot, the clip moved up through the gun, and after the last shot was fired, it popped out, and another one was jammed in from the bottom before you could shoot again.
That would be badass. i think a black AR with a long V ironsights(think: K7Avenger) and a low handle, with the clip pointing up at an angle, popping out over the user's shoulder.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#8SupahShnipaPosted 6/7/2010 7:23:00 PM
"A gun that, as it shot, the clip moved up through the gun, and after the last shot was fired, it popped out"

M1 Garand I believe.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#9DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/8/2010 6:54:51 AM
M1 Garand is a semi-auto(?) rifle. I'm talking about a fully automatic assault rifle or SMG. Say, 32 per clip, high rpm, good damage, medium accuracy, runs it's clip out fast, and has a somewhat fast reload time.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.