Knocking Tables Over... in Multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Knocking Tables Over... in Multiplayer?

User Info: elheber

elheber
6 years ago#1
I was wondering if this mechanic of knocking objects over to use as cover will also be included in the multiplayer modes, or if it's just a single-player thing. Has it been mentioned yet?
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.

User Info: naruto3336

naruto3336
6 years ago#2

Smart Idea. :) I think HVS are not dumb enough to have it in single player and leave it out in multiplayer.

User Info: drummerkid38

drummerkid38
6 years ago#3
Well first of all, I don't think It's been confirmed that players can do that. And second, I wouldn't call them stupid for not including it because it may be unbalanced or just make the multiplayer out of control.
Currently Playing: Modern Warfare Reflex
FC: 0363-1767-1144-SlyFox

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#4
Just because it works in one mode doesn't mean it works in another. Just like a lot of great TDM maps in CoD4 suck for Dom, and a lot of great Dom maps suck for HQ.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#5
i dont think they would. remember Cover that deployed when you stepped on panels? those werent in multiplayer.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"

User Info: naruto3336

naruto3336
6 years ago#6

Please mind my inproper use of language. I am sorry about that. Yes, you are right. It all comes down to balance. And if its NOT in the game, it would probably because of the balance. :)

User Info: Valdimir_Drega

Valdimir_Drega
6 years ago#7
I say that the players should be allowed to do this by simply performing a melee on the object they want to knock over. No special action assignments need be added to the existing controls. Plus, it would be a nice touch if HVS allowed this in both single and multiplayer.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.

User Info: MC_Brian1

MC_Brian1
6 years ago#8
The cover from stepping on floor panels would have made Complex an incredible map.
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#9
Which is why you should all vote for it in C2, and hope they put that in.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: thediaoman

thediaoman
6 years ago#10
Wow, I suggested this idea of turning tables over a year ago to HVS....I'm glad they're utilizing my suggestion...
AoW Diaoman: Chairman of the Art of Wii Clan
AoW Clan Forum: http://aow.bb2.org
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Knocking Tables Over... in Multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived