Knocking Tables Over... in Multiplayer?

#1elheberPosted 6/4/2010 7:07:28 PM
I was wondering if this mechanic of knocking objects over to use as cover will also be included in the multiplayer modes, or if it's just a single-player thing. Has it been mentioned yet?
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
#2naruto3336Posted 6/4/2010 7:44:38 PM

Smart Idea. :) I think HVS are not dumb enough to have it in single player and leave it out in multiplayer.

#3drummerkid38Posted 6/4/2010 8:55:32 PM
Well first of all, I don't think It's been confirmed that players can do that. And second, I wouldn't call them stupid for not including it because it may be unbalanced or just make the multiplayer out of control.
---
Currently Playing: Modern Warfare Reflex
FC: 0363-1767-1144-SlyFox
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/4/2010 9:42:59 PM
Just because it works in one mode doesn't mean it works in another. Just like a lot of great TDM maps in CoD4 suck for Dom, and a lot of great Dom maps suck for HQ.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5The_ShaderPosted 6/5/2010 12:09:30 AM
i dont think they would. remember Cover that deployed when you stepped on panels? those werent in multiplayer.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#6naruto3336Posted 6/5/2010 4:23:16 AM

Please mind my inproper use of language. I am sorry about that. Yes, you are right. It all comes down to balance. And if its NOT in the game, it would probably because of the balance. :)

#7Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/5/2010 12:01:50 PM
I say that the players should be allowed to do this by simply performing a melee on the object they want to knock over. No special action assignments need be added to the existing controls. Plus, it would be a nice touch if HVS allowed this in both single and multiplayer.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#8MC_Brian1Posted 6/5/2010 12:11:48 PM
The cover from stepping on floor panels would have made Complex an incredible map.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#9DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/7/2010 1:57:48 PM
Which is why you should all vote for it in C2, and hope they put that in.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#10thediaomanPosted 6/8/2010 11:16:00 PM
Wow, I suggested this idea of turning tables over a year ago to HVS....I'm glad they're utilizing my suggestion...
---
AoW Diaoman: Chairman of the Art of Wii Clan
AoW Clan Forum: http://aow.bb2.org