Just finished my Michael Ford Mod on Modnation Racers

#1Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/5/2010 11:59:16 AM
If you happen to own Modnation Racers or plan on buying it, please feel free to download it. I spent a great deal of time and care on it. I wouldn't want that to go to waste.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#2RichieGamerPosted 6/5/2010 12:13:12 PM
pics or vids please
---
~RaLoZ~
#3Valdimir_Drega(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2010 11:00:18 AM
I'll try to get some pics and vids but I still have to familliarize myself with my new video capture stuff. I'm new to it, so just give me a few days to do that.

If you have the game, you can download him in the Share Center in the MRC Plaza. The system always gives credit to the original creator, and my PSN is in my sig, so, you could get some proof faster that way.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#4VermineaterPosted 6/6/2010 3:13:03 PM
Assuming that we have PS3s w/ ModNation AND are interested in Conduit. =P
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 6/6/2010 3:52:18 PM
I kinda want Modnation, but haven't picked it up yet. If I do I'll make sure to check Ford out
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, Dragon Age Origins
#6wwe_rkoPosted 6/6/2010 4:45:59 PM
i would download it but i hate modnation racers.
its not the mario kart i expected & i loved the coin/bloon battles in mario kart. just plan racing is what modnation racers is. & the wepons sux
but anyway HVS TONY whats your psn if you have one =P
---
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
#7Valdimir_Drega(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2010 5:35:01 PM
Ah, it's all about the customization and modding for me. I've also got a beastly looking Light Suit Samus in the works, so, yeah. The racing may seem like a secondary feature in the game, but it's still solid, and you'll never run out of tracks to race on.

I still have yet to try my hand much on the track editor, but I'd like to make a neat Atlantis sort of level eventually.
---
#8Valdimir_Drega(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2010 8:18:59 PM
Heres a pic from the official site.

http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/Geo_Chronic/creations/532609

You'll have to wait on anything more detailed.
---
#9RichieGamerPosted 6/8/2010 9:34:51 PM
lol nice
---
~RaLoZ~
#10i2AdeptPosted 6/9/2010 9:47:32 AM
Very Nice, pretty much a mini michael ford!
---
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
-Chuck Palahniuk