Whats left to reveal at E3?

#1The_ShaderPosted 6/6/2010 5:16:22 PM
Think about it... E3 is always a BIG event to reveal the best of the best. Anyone else get the feeling that HVS has something they're hiding that could blow our minds?

Besides gameplay footage.... theres something going on.... >_> its a conspiracy
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#2VermineaterPosted 6/6/2010 5:19:41 PM
It would be great if the nintendo e3 press conference looks like HVS hacked into it, without it being ridiculously obvious it was staged.

But this is nintendo's e3 presser. D=
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#3ddd87Posted 6/6/2010 5:29:39 PM
I hope there are some surprises left. Like new game modes and interesting maps / weapons.

Also Im curious about how will The Grinder look with the infernal engine, if hvs is using it.
#4LilroscoPosted 6/6/2010 7:30:51 PM
I think they definitely have something up their sleeves since Tony said multiple times there is something big to be announced at E3. With that said and in unison with the poster above me, if Conduit 2 is suppose to be the cream of the crops, then what will The Grinder bring that will still amaze us besides online co-op?
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#5incognito3Posted 6/6/2010 7:41:34 PM
i agree, HVS has always been great on keeping us on the edge of our seat wanting more and giving us something completely weird that throws off our train of thought.
hopefully its something to do with maps/guns/characters ect...
but we will just have to wait and find out.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#6LigersRulePosted 6/6/2010 7:56:55 PM
I recall someone once asking Tony about the graphics a while back, and he replied something along the lines of "There are some things that will be revealed at E3 that show how we got these graphics."

Or was that last year....? Maybe for the Grinder? In any case, nobody take my word on anything on the subject.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#7naruto3336Posted 6/7/2010 4:15:43 AM

Well Tony did say that E3 was going to focus on multiplayer....or was that someone else.. I dont remember. If they do plan on focusing on multiplayer, they would likely have 1 booth for single player, and one booth for 4-player splitscreen. This 4-player splitscreen would not have all the features that the actual game is planned to have but it would just be to show how multiplayer will feel like.

#8VermineaterPosted 6/7/2010 5:16:17 AM
>_> This game is the only reason I'm excited for e3. =O
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff