Friend codes in Conduit 2???

#1bladester15Posted 6/8/2010 2:53:48 PM
I hate friend codes, the only thing they did was make it harder for u to get friends. cant they make like a messenger system or something where u can just ask the person to be ur friend.
#2Aile_WingPosted 6/8/2010 3:18:56 PM
HVS could possibly do that if they had their own servers, but they do not. They are using Nintendo's. As a result they have to follow Nintendo's rules. HVSTony has assured us that HVS is doing as much as they can to alleviate the pain of FC's, but I wouldn't expect much too much. I really don't see Nintendo letting up on this issue.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#3sovrcatPosted 6/8/2010 3:34:48 PM

gayer.

#4incognito3Posted 6/8/2010 3:53:19 PM
i say we lead a revolution against Nintendo. grab your USP and MP5 men, this is war!
lol@me
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#5SupahShnipaPosted 6/8/2010 4:47:55 PM
FC's are coming. I've given up on waiting for another game like MOH with no FC's.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#6naruto3336Posted 6/8/2010 5:24:05 PM

^ Monster Hunter Tri? Possibly Black Ops, if you read the interview about the Wii version in specific.

#7LilroscoPosted 6/8/2010 6:53:40 PM
Hmmm so I'm guessing an import of your friends list in Conduit 1 is out of the question for possibility? I'm just assuming most of us are going to use the same in game names as before......except for all the Mr. Fords.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#8SupahShnipaPosted 6/8/2010 7:00:19 PM
"^ Monster Hunter Tri? Possibly Black Ops, if you read the interview about the Wii version in specific."

Talking FPS's here. Also, unless Activision gives us dedicated servers, BO will have FC's.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#9Phasmatis92Posted 6/9/2010 6:04:19 AM
Unfortunately, I suspect Sega isn't willing to volunteer their own servers for Conduit 2, they probably don't consider that type of investment wise since the non-COD FPS fanbase on Wii is pretty niche.

It's a shame, because Monster Hunter Tri's online demonstrates that the Wii can offer great online play without the bother friend codes when a company really steps up and delivers.
#10Tony90908Posted 6/9/2010 2:21:29 PM
Sega sucks when it comes to online play. So if they suck and friend codes are pretty almost in every wii online game...This one will have it too.
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141