Spawning Glitch

#1TCJuanPosted 6/9/2010 12:06:40 AM
Have anyone of you gotten the spawning glitch (when you enter a game you only see a wall, sky or can't move aka do anything) in The Conduit. It got really annoying to me. I get it in every single match ( The only place I don't get it is in private games with friends ) . Is (the) Conduit 2 going to fix it along with all the other annoying glitches? ( HVS is doing an amazing job with Conduit 2 with what I've seen )
#2Fluxy1223Posted 6/9/2010 3:37:46 AM
Yes, it is fixed
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
#3VermineaterPosted 6/9/2010 4:14:14 AM
It's only happened to me in my first 3 matches. But I've only played the game online 3 times in the past week. n_n
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#4TCJuan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2010 9:43:02 AM
Good to hear.
#5Tony90908Posted 6/9/2010 1:16:46 PM
HVS said they are going to leave the spawn glitch in the game because people keep making topics about it on Gamefaqs.
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141
#6wwe_rkoPosted 6/9/2010 1:43:09 PM
^ (HVS said they are going to leave the spawn glitch in the game because people keep making topics about it on Gamefaqs.) lol i still dont c how it made its way in the 1st game other then trying to spawn 2 ppl at once but the game shoulda been delayed because that hurt the game big time
#7TCJuan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2010 1:55:10 PM
I'm kind of new here so thats why I'm asking. (It would be funny if they leave it in... funny and sad :3)
#8LigersRulePosted 6/9/2010 2:31:27 PM
If you want to know why, it's has a big part with the game's other major problems; Hackers. When people hack the game, it creates ghost servers. Those Ghost servers are what people are spawning in to. Naturally, this isn't a real server, so you can't play. You just sit there and hear sounds from the real game. This is why in the first days of The Conduit, there was no such thing as a spawn glitch, until a little while later. If you want to get out, instead of rejoining, just wait. If all goes right, you should come back in the next match. At least, I always do. Then again, I've only been Spawn Glitched 3 or 4 times. It does sometimes freeze, though, from what I've heard....

At least, I think it's something along those lines....

PS. Once one person joining a match spawn glitches, all others joining that same match following the first will Spawn Glitch.

PPS. It might have some connection to location. Where I am, I almost never do, and if I do, it's because someone did before me. HVSTony one time stated on the Conduit boards that neither he nor any of his coworkers had experienced it. Note that when he said this was just after it had come up.

---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#9TCJuan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2010 6:34:56 PM
I heard that if you erase your data (or make a new account) it kind of works better. Well, I already knew about waiting around untill we go back into the lobby, but It's kind of a pain if the match had just started.
#1001slayerPosted 6/16/2010 1:29:44 PM
LigersRule, I don't think that could be it. It sounds plausible, but the day I got the game (the day it came out) I got the spawn glitch on my first match. It was a little late that day (5, maybe?), but still. Who could and would hack the game that fast?
---
The Conduit FC: 4640-6730-3909/3008-7863-1605
Pokemon Heart Gold FC: 4082 7699 2481