Little bit of info

#11UltimateFlame13(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2010 3:08:51 PM

BTW you can download the save file for Brawl in case you don't want to do everything all over again.

I thought of that but it's fun having a goal to unlock something again in the game. I think I'm just going to go through everything myself while I'm on vacation.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Playing: Borderlands, Dragon Age Origins
#12RichieGamerPosted 6/10/2010 3:15:35 PM
That's true, it feels better when you do everything by yourself.
---
~RaLoZ~
#13lazynutPosted 6/10/2010 9:54:45 PM
Yes!!!! I want split screen to be shown a lot during e3 no split was the reason I almost canceled my preorder of the first conduit...
---
mudkipmaster got owned by his little 7 year old sis in brawl.
.http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv300/kirbys_gal/plkoo.jpg
#14raysnds1Posted 6/11/2010 6:33:21 AM
makes me wonder if Ninty...finally catching a "clue."

w/ monster hunter running its own servers and MW Reflex allowing patching for on-line glitches....things seem to be heading in a differant directinon for Ninty's online.....

hope this stuff helps...
#15i2AdeptPosted 6/11/2010 7:47:52 AM
Nintendo really isn't getting to their senses. 3rd Party Developers ARE. If you have noticed 3rd party developers are actually trying harder for the Wii Black Ops, Conduit 2, MH3. They squeezed through loop holes to get to this stand point. Nintendo hasn't done nothing they haven't changed the rules or enforce new ones, but aren't getting into any arguments with developers either. Right now gaming for Wii is balanced in my opinion.
---
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
-Chuck Palahniuk
#16The_ShaderPosted 6/11/2010 10:21:18 AM
^ Cuz we all obey the rules that god Ninty gives us.

once thou hath said "Mario" i shouted back "Yes!"

5:29 ..... (my guess at what the Sea Hawks well get after beating the Bronco's at Super Bowl >:D)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#17raysnds1Posted 6/11/2010 10:24:05 AM
i thought there was supposed to be an online announcement from Ninty at E3 of some sort
#18coolman229Posted 6/13/2010 5:46:06 PM
That's why we wait for E3. And if we get patches and DLC..... ^(-^0^-)^
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#19SupahShnipaPosted 6/13/2010 7:52:33 PM
"Nintendo really isn't getting to their senses. 3rd Party Developers ARE."
^This

If Nintendo still doesn't get it by next-gen, the few hardcore gamers left are going to leave.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES