Conduit 2 WILL support WiiMotion+

#21HVSTony(VIP)Posted 6/11/2010 1:44:14 AM
OK damage control -

- All it does is help the tracking of the pointer when you point off the screen. So when you turn fast off screen and things like that. Ive played with it both on and off and my aiming was not any better or worse. But, it was less annoying when I lost the sensor bar and allowed me to turn when pointing off the screen and accurately track it when I came back in the sensor bars range. It IS optional and will not give anyone an unfair advantage BUT it will feel better to have it on due to the expanded freedom of movement.

-Tony
#22The_ShaderPosted 6/11/2010 5:24:17 AM
Awesome Tony, thanks for explaining that part. Now i'm gonna go buy Red Steel 2 with Motion+ just for preparation for this game.

and maybe wii sports...
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
The Conduit Name= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri Name= "Deimos"
#23psychobrewPosted 6/11/2010 7:18:12 AM

Valdimir_Drega posted...
^ I did. It doesn't quite have 1 to 1 aim tracking, but it was pretty close to it.

IR give you 1:1 "aim tracking." I can't see M+ doing anything but slowing reaction time down due to the extra calculations. I did not like the way the controls felt in RS2.

#24i2AdeptPosted 6/11/2010 7:49:04 AM
I'm not spending money on Wii Motion Plus. I may although get a used one on ebay for less.
---
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
-Chuck Palahniuk
#25elheberPosted 6/11/2010 2:57:07 PM
http://www.nyko.com/products/product-detail/?name=Wand%2B

That thing's SRP is $40 buckaroos and it comes with Motion Plus (alternative) built-in. I mean, if you're gonna buy a $20 M+ dongle, you may as well spend $20 more and get a full controller plus extra features. I want one because my Wiimote feels WAY too long for my comfort while playing RS2.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.