I wonder...

#1N64FTWxDPosted 6/11/2010 2:58:53 PM
... What the cinematic opening will be like in Conduit 2? The Conduits opening got me pumped for the game. I wonder what Conduit 2's will be like.
#2drummerkid38Posted 6/11/2010 8:31:33 PM
.....*wonders*
---
Currently Playing: Modern Warfare Reflex
FC: 0363-1767-1144-SlyFox
#3elheberPosted 6/11/2010 10:15:03 PM
Hmmm... *wonders too*
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
#4The_ShaderPosted 6/12/2010 2:23:08 AM
The opening cinematic will be the struggle Mr. Ford had while trying to escape that cloning facility. We'll then see how he arrives through his eye's and watch a war break out between man, and machine/serpent.

..... either that or another 'here's Mr. Ford, and this is how you play' and then '2 hours earlier...' Both are great, its either/or for me.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5coolman229Posted 6/13/2010 4:44:11 PM
But two hours earlier would make you play the last bit of The Conduit before you go to the facility (where the game cranked up the dificulty), which was what you played for the tutorial for The Conduit. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!! It's a conspiracy....... which I'll have to look up myself.

It's a secret to everybody.....
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#6LilroscoPosted 6/13/2010 5:36:03 PM
No No No you've got it all wrong. The opening scene is Mr. Ford dictating the events of Conduit 1 while eating a bag of Doritos and drinking an Orange soda. As soon as he finishes Prometheus says "Ok Michael, its time to get to work".
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.