C2 apparently will have melee weapons

#1RichieGamerPosted 6/15/2010 10:52:28 PM
There you go :)

http://www.segabits.com/?p=2342
---
~RaLoZ~
#2SupahShnipaPosted 6/15/2010 10:56:04 PM
iCame

YES! As a former Hardcore Halo 2 player, I am really excited by this. I am really hoping for an energy sowrd-esque type weapon!
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#3Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/15/2010 11:05:51 PM
First and foremost, whoever wrote the IGN article complaining about the "obvious" uses of Wii Motion+ being ignored, suck on that.

That aside, I thought that the whole time HVS has been saying that M+ was there to supplement the core experience and that they wouldn't be having any melee weapons?... This should be interesting.
#4The_ShaderPosted 6/15/2010 11:21:25 PM
Somewhere.... in my mind.... in a glorious, blissful, happy place....
Captain Falcon is screaming "****ING YES!!!"

Even though theres melee weapons, they'll probably stick to the control customization freedom, and just stick with the button or waggle to melee.

.... wait... will we EQUIP the melee weapons? like Halo's plasma sword, or will they be automatic 'replace pistol whip with knife stab' when you pick them up...

or maybe everybody starts with a melee weapon but can buy new ones and customize their character to use which one 24/7! AHHHH!!! the possibilities!!! gimme closure HVS!!!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5N64FTWxDPosted 6/15/2010 11:23:30 PM
fml
#6psychobrewPosted 6/16/2010 8:19:58 AM
What??!! HVSTony swore there would be no melee weapons (and that Motion Plus would not be used for melee weapons). I feel like I've been lied to!!

I do hope there's a melee weapon only online mode. A futuristic FPS with medieval sword fighting would be funny.

The online maps I've seen so far look great.
#7The_ShaderPosted 6/16/2010 8:47:04 AM
Apparently the melee weapon of choice at the moment..... is a wrench. awesome. Now if it were a monkey wrenches, the melee battles will be EPIC. :)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#8ddd87Posted 6/16/2010 9:10:25 AM
But isn't unfair for those without M+?
#9psychobrewPosted 6/16/2010 9:12:50 AM
^^
I'm guessing that Motion Plus will be used for visual purposes only. Damage will likely be the same.