I'm not wasting my money on this piece of poop

#1SackBoiPosted 6/16/2010 6:53:15 AM
I was literally conduit's biggest fan beat the story mode in like 1-2 days Was in complete love
the fact that the online was great
but then realized it was TRASH, with all the hackers, and they could not be stopped, and that it took like 4 minutes to get in a game because it had the timer, then some of the time it didn't work and if your match cut out short you lost all those points

AND MAYBE THE FACT that the servers were horrible, and maybe the fact there was a little bit of time when the game wouldnt even save online, like after playin a few games you quit and later you come back on to find out for some reason none of the levels you just went up to (Multiplayer online) didnt stay for some reason and were rolled back?

happened to me alot id level up 2 levels or so quit and come right back to find out im back at the same level i was yesterday and all my hours of work that day were wasted
---
I once said, on the bus jokingly when a guy hit a girl back(not serious) i said "Now thats a REAL MAN!!!" now to gfaqs I am the future Chris brown YEA
#2Combo_Breaker1Posted 6/16/2010 7:02:13 AM
k
---
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!
#3psychobrewPosted 6/16/2010 7:07:08 AM
Thanks for sharing.
#4stufa1978Posted 6/16/2010 7:23:52 AM
I'm not going to waste my time moaning to moaners who moan about Conduit 2.... o_O

I want to buy this game because it looks fun to plaaaaayyyiii.
---
Nintendo translates as Leave luck to Heaven.
#5i2AdeptPosted 6/16/2010 7:44:48 AM
You wasted your time to post a conundrum like this?
---
Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
-Chuck Palahniuk
#6raysnds1Posted 6/16/2010 8:01:42 AM
enters topic....stands....

mmmhmmm....i see...indubitably...here! here!....

**passes wind**.

...leaves topic...
#7BlaeuPosted 6/16/2010 10:21:25 AM
Most of what you complain about is just the Wii being the Wii. It has nothing to do with the game specifically.

Most of what does have to do with the game specifically has been addressed by HVS, at least to the point of HVS-Tony stating that they are aware of the situation and have already implemented a fix.

TC should lurk more or actually look into the game to prevent himself from making such an idiotic post in the future.
---
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Basically, if you get spanked, turn the other cheek
#8wwe_rkoPosted 6/16/2010 10:57:39 AM
i think the online muti player alone in the conduit 1 was worth $50 & in conduit 2 it will b 2 even thos theres only like 6 or 7 maps theres voice chat theres awesome grafix theres all the old wepons with new atchments with new wepons & it will b worth $50 imo because i will b plyn this & black ops only untill TWISTED METAL THEN I WILL PLY THAT untill ps4 =P
---
(PSN ASCCODE95) (GAMERTAG ASCCODE95)
SUPPORT/WATCH TNA TO MAKE WWE BETTER
#9Tony90908Posted 6/16/2010 1:03:58 PM
Well since you think the wii can give you excellent servers...give me a game that does this...
---
TKO Tony
PSN:FrostedFlakes141
#10frogloePosted 6/16/2010 1:38:20 PM
Wine? No thanks.