Only 5 new maps?

#41ddd87Posted 6/17/2010 4:58:43 AM
If they are porting all C1 maps why they made those polls?
#42DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/17/2010 5:06:54 AM
Could be that they changed their mind. Could be that that site is providing misinformation.

I know earlier sites reported a lot more than 5 maps as being the developers' goal. If there were 5 maps in the E3 build, count on more in the final game.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#43double_a73Posted 6/17/2010 5:58:22 PM

ddd87 posted...
If they are porting all C1 maps why they made those polls?

My thoughts excatly

#44TCJuanPosted 6/17/2010 7:13:30 PM
or there are going to be 13 new maps and 2 from tc
#45BainesPosted 6/17/2010 8:43:15 PM
"Reminds me of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. How they shortened the Conquest maps for other modes like Squad TDM."

From what I recall, Perfect Dark Zero had size modifiers for its levels as well. Choosing a smaller size would seal specific doors, reducing the overall play area.

Will Conduit 2 let players pick specific map sizes/variations? Or will the game automatically choose what it feels is appropriate? Personally, I like to have more options, because sometimes you just want to have a crowded feeling while at other times you might want something sparsely populated.
---
Help is a gift that one must never grow to expect. -- Willow (Witches' Brew by Terry Brooks)
#46DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/17/2010 10:55:11 PM
making an assumption here:

The game will auto-pick in random matches based on the number of players. For local/private games, you will be able to pick and choose.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#47Redbird520Posted 6/18/2010 9:41:56 AM

I totally think that the Wii could do DLC and it better.......or else

Having the game close certain doors and areas based on game size sounds good and will keep it fresh especially if someone uses rockets ALL the time and they close the door to the rocket room!

DIABOLICAL!

#48twopinacoladasPosted 6/18/2010 3:31:13 PM
Sounds like the maps are scalable like in Perfect Dark Zero different sizes of maps depending on how many players... if I am getting what hes saying its fairly interesting.
---
GT:Perfect RJ