2 Concerns

#1SupahShnipaPosted 6/16/2010 6:19:02 PM
1)Matchmaking
Will it be optimized? I don't want to have to wait for 3 minutes just to get into a match.

2)Team Play
How will HVS encourage Team Play/Playing the Objective?(Post your suggestions on this)
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#2naruto3336Posted 6/16/2010 6:24:10 PM

The second is confirmed due to them adding a lot of capturing objective type modes in the game.

I dont know about matchmaking but I also hope it is faster to get in to a game. I don't mind if I am playing with a pro...as long as it took me less than 20-25 seconds to get in to the game I am fine.

#3N64FTWxDPosted 6/16/2010 6:42:48 PM
For matchmaking I hope that they connect you to wi-fi. Then you select what kind of area game you wanna play. Regional, world wide, or friends. Then when that happens. It shows rooms. For you to join.
#4The_ShaderPosted 6/16/2010 7:03:33 PM
i really dont care about matchmaking as long as i dont become the host. Whenever i am, the gane gets laggy. i haven't tested my new internet connection yet but i doubt it'll be any different.

i dont care if it takes 5 minutes to get into the game, i only care if the online runs smooth, and has fun modes.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5SupahShnipa(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 7:31:19 PM
"The second is confirmed due to them adding a lot of capturing objective type modes in the game."

Doesn't mean people are going to play the objective. Look at Domination in COD, I'm lucky to get 1 more player actually helping me capture flags.
I'm asking how will they persuade players to play the objective instead of farming kills.
---
#6Aile_WingPosted 6/16/2010 7:53:35 PM
^ Well, in The Conduit a player would receive experience if he captured the ASE. It was only ten experience, though. If HVS increased it to twenty then I think that would be more of an incentive to capture the ASE. The only problems I foresee is everyone might want to capture the ASE which results in poor team play. Another is friends might somehow take over a Team Objective match to gain easy experience, but I think this does not have a high chance of happening.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#7DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/16/2010 8:59:38 PM
In team gametypes, the team should score as a whole. As in, if someone captures the ASE, everyone should get exp. Kills should only count in gametypes where the objective is to kill.
I really, really hate when I'm the only one on my whole team capturing the HQ.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#8SupahShnipa(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 9:09:55 PM
Here's my Idea; you get bonus credits (Or whatever the currency will be called) when you capture/hold/return/plant etc.
Everyone likes money.
---