@HVS: any direct feed footage?

#1donkeypunch1116Posted 6/17/2010 10:31:57 AM
also, any interviews that wrap up the certain mysteries, such as how lock on will work? thanks in advance :)

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCH
#2Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/17/2010 10:38:47 AM
It's funny that I've seen direct E3 feed video on G4tv.com for Tournament of Legends but not for Conduit 2.

I'd also like some confirmation on the splitscreen multiplayer as well. I've heard that it is included, but I've misinterpreted hands-on interviews before. I mean, can you actually play online against others while in a 2-player split screen like you can in Mario Kart Wii? This question is for you, HVSTony.

---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#3Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/17/2010 3:28:02 PM
One impression said you could, but http://digitalchumps.com/component/content/article/142-e3-2010/5245-conduit-2-full-impressions-and-tons-of-details.html says you can't (although it also some weird things about maps and online multiplayer). Anyway, I want direct-feed too.
#4Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/17/2010 8:44:46 PM
Did C1 only have 8 players online in other parts of the world or something? I keep reading hands-on articles that say "Online supports up-to 8 players like the last game." The bandwidth restrictions preventing splitscreen-online sounds discouraging, but that particular article was extremely informative regarding the singleplayer campaign.

I'm still waiting for an answer from HVSTony though...>_>
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#5Dark_GaiaPosted 6/18/2010 7:19:10 AM
Yeah, where's my direct feed. Off screen footage is an awful way to show off your game!
#6psychobrewPosted 6/18/2010 7:21:17 AM

Valdimir_Drega posted...
Did C1 only have 8 players online in other parts of the world or something? I keep reading hands-on articles that say "Online supports up-to 8 players like the last game." The bandwidth restrictions preventing splitscreen-online sounds discouraging, but that particular article was extremely informative regarding the singleplayer campaign.

I'm still waiting for an answer from HVSTony though...>_>
---

C1 was always up to 12. CoD:WaW was 8 and Goldeneye is 8.

I thought split screen online was confirmed?

#7Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/18/2010 9:23:27 AM
It's been both confirmed and denied...however that works...but regardless I'm still waiting for an answer from HVSTony.
---