ok, what is the state of lock-on in this game?

#21psychobrewPosted 6/17/2010 6:59:43 PM
Sudsy86_ posted...

I'm almost certain that was a weighted down jump, Aile. He got over that thing like Shaq shoots free throws(minimal altitude).

So, no lock-on, reduced jumping, two nades, and no caches? Not bad. Radar is still there and health looks the same.

My only quesiton is if melee damage has been reduced....

I'm definitely excited!

I wish radar was toned down a bit. Myabe a suit upgrade should be a radar jammer so the radar doesn't work on near by enemies. I like the element of surprise. I also hope health isn't as insane as it was before. It shouldn't take an entire clip to kill something.
#22Aile_WingPosted 6/17/2010 7:12:09 PM
We need a video with someone constantly using lock-on. This little bits of lock-on being used just isn't cutting it.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#23ddd87Posted 6/17/2010 7:13:40 PM
^^ There is a perk that makes you invisible to the radar
#24DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/17/2010 7:42:14 PM
There needs to be a gametype for people who don't want lockon ruining their online experience.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#25Aile_WingPosted 6/17/2010 7:48:30 PM
^ That. And...

These little bits of lock-on being used just aren't cutting it.

Sheesh, what was I thinking earlier with that improper grammer?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
#26Sudsy86_Posted 6/17/2010 8:11:00 PM

psychobrew posted...

I wish radar was toned down a bit. Myabe a suit upgrade should be a radar jammer so the radar doesn't work on near by enemies. I like the element of surprise. I also hope health isn't as insane as it was before. It shouldn't take an entire clip to kill something.

This is partly why i called you stupid in the voting for old maps thread. You don't seem to even ponder what your choices would lead to. Having as much health as we did is a major factor in the game allowing for such successful run&gun play. If people die quickly, people are going to resort to camping a LOT. And there would go the main reason for playing Tcon over other games....

#27DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/17/2010 8:31:01 PM
You do realize that far more successful run and gun games had a whole lot less health, right?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#28Aile_WingPosted 6/17/2010 8:37:44 PM
1.) You are assuming that the amount of health is the only factor that determines whether camping does and does not exist.

2.) Camping being "bad" is completely subjective.

3.) Sudsy86_:
And there would go the main reason for playing Tcon over other games....

No, there would go your main reason for playing Conduit 2. Not everyone is like you. That being said, you shouldn't call others derogatory names simply because they think differently from you.
---