The Official "Attn: HVSTony" Topic.

#1Aile_WingPosted 6/18/2010 11:19:04 AM
With videos of Conduit 2 being released onto the net, there has been an increase in questions about certain aspects of this game. To prevent many "Attn: HVSTony" topic from being made, and to make it easier on Mr. Mecca himself, this topic has been created to house all questions you may have for HVSTony. There are a few rules.

Keep the questions about Conduit 2.
However interesting they may be, this is not the place to ask HVSTony what his favorite color is or if he prefers chocolate milkshakes over vanilla ones.

Use your best grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
It is a privilege to have Mr. Mecca here to answer whatever questions he is allowed to answer. Please make it easier for him by typing your questions in a comprehensible manner.

Now that that's over with, I'll begin.

1.) HVSTony, what is the lock-on feature in Conduit 2 like? Many of us have seen videos on Youtube and whatnot, but we haven't been able to really grasp what it is going to be like. Will it be the same as in The Conduit, or is it different? If it is the latter, in what ways is it different?

2.) Will there be the option to choose between lock-on modes and no lock-on modes in multiplayer?

3.) Will players still be able to pass through each other in multiplayer, or has this been fixed?
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#2The_ShaderPosted 6/18/2010 11:32:55 AM
i think the great Tony is busy or something because he hasn't posted here in awhile.

But about your third question, people can still pass through eachother. Theres a video of it happening.

And i know Lock-on is a big issue to you guys... but shouldn't we ask different questions? like.... "Hey Tony... what old weapons are getting new reload animations?" or "is any of the original weapons in The Conduit weaker or stronger this time around?"
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/18/2010 11:37:24 AM
i think the great Tony is busy or something because he hasn't posted here in awhile.

This, No doubt when tony gets time, he'll start posting everywhere to do damage control.
I think we should hold off the "HVS TONY" topics until after he does that.
#4Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/18/2010 11:41:12 AM
My question is: Will there be splitscreen-online play as in Mario Kart Wii? Some of the press regarding this has been contradictory.

I don't want to have my hopes dashed when I buy the game, I'd rather have them dashed now or not at all (in the case that splitscreen-online is included).
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#5_SaiPosted 6/18/2010 11:44:55 AM
My question: For voice chat with the new headbanger headset for the Wii. Will you be able to talk with anyone and not just rivals and friends?
#6The_ShaderPosted 6/18/2010 11:51:41 AM
To Drega....
-The Splitscreen they keep talking about i think is purely offline. However, i'm only 60% sure about this because theres just more people saying its offline only, then there are saying its online too.

To Sai....
- This is still Nintendo's servers so i REALLY doubt there'll be open communication between everyone. Making someone a rival might enable speach though, and adding rivals is very quick so its all good. (not only that, friends and rivals are on separate lists! We can add more people now!)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#7RichieGamerPosted 6/18/2010 12:56:39 PM
Tony...how's the death animation?
In the E3 multiplayer booth game there wasn't any, is that how's it gonna be in the final game?
I'd like to see 3rd person death animation and not the same as before(1st person hand)
---
~RaLoZ~
#8MrFigsworthPosted 6/18/2010 2:48:48 PM
My question: Are the two Shepherds' that played Adams and Ford coming back along with Sorbo as Prometheus?
#9Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/18/2010 2:50:39 PM
^This, Tony. This.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#10TCJuanPosted 6/18/2010 2:57:19 PM
For all of you who didn't know, Tony went to E3 to show off Conduit 2. That is why he hasn't been here in a while. He'll be back and running soon.