Health bar?

#1gfruykaPosted 6/18/2010 5:04:14 PM
After looking at numerous videos, I have seen a lot of things I like. But I haven't seen a health bar. Maybe I'm just blind and someone could point it out for me, but I don't see it. It does seem as though people are dying rather quickly, so maybe they changed the health system a little? I hope the health stays relatively close to what it was in the first game.
---
Common Sense, The rarest thing since civility on GameFAQS.
There is a difference between your and you're, LEARN IT! Same thing for there, their, and they're!!!!
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/18/2010 5:11:50 PM
Looks like it's closer to a regular PC shooter, where things take a few hits, but you don't need to empty a clip.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3psychobrewPosted 6/18/2010 5:22:13 PM
I thought I saw an HP readout. That, and they coulod just do it like most other modern shooters (the more damage you take, the more red that goes on your screen.
#4gfruyka(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 5:27:39 PM
The annoying thing about the red screen thing is that you can't be sure how much health you have until your screen is completely normal. For example, in MW2, when I get down into very low health, and I hide for a while, I think I'll be able to survive a few shots, but instead, I die as if I had almost no health. Granted it only take 2-3 bullets to kill most of the time, but whatever. I just hope that a health bar is included in the final game.
---
There is a difference between your and you're, LEARN IT! Same thing for there, their, and they're!!!!
#5ddd87Posted 6/18/2010 5:32:41 PM
The health bar must come back, I think I saw something in the single player videos
#6gfruyka(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 5:38:38 PM
^ Yeah, it looks like there's a bar in the top left corner of the screen. However, that vid has pretty bad quality. I was looking at the multiplayer vid with decent quality...
http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/play-video/8474/15235/the-conduit-2/
---
#7ddd87Posted 6/18/2010 5:40:57 PM
I didnt saw that, I was looking at the down-center portion of the screen, there is a bar there but I can't see well.
#8gfruyka(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 5:45:36 PM
I think that might be glare from a lamp in the room...
---
#9ddd87Posted 6/18/2010 5:50:28 PM
LOL, I have seen the vids only on my phone
#10gfruyka(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 5:52:39 PM
lol, it would definitely help if you watched the vid on something larger than that.
---