I went to E3 and I played Conduit 2 (among other things)

#31DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/20/2010 8:19:05 PM
I heard that they were the alt-fire of the weapon...

Though, since most weapons don't have zoom, why not map alt-fire to that? It'd feel a lot more natural.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#32IcyBlaze_XZPosted 6/20/2010 8:33:27 PM
This game graphically isn't even in the same league as Perfect Dark Zero, which is a launch 360 game, the gold standard to be compared to when ignorantly saying a Wii a game looks next gen.

I don't know why people always try (they tried with the first Conduit and you know how that turned out, and a few other games too) to ruin this game's vastly improved and honestly great looking graphics by trying so hard to convince themselves and anyone else who will listen until they're blue in the face that a Wii game can look as good as a 360 game when it's technically impossible for a console that's comparatively more powerful than the original xbox in some aspects and actually a little weaker in others like they have something to prove.

I'm obviously not bashing this game, it just doesn't make any sense to me.

It's like spending years to trick out your ford focus and make it faster than all your friends' only to compare it to a ferrari or McLaren instead of other cars in its class.

It actually ruins this game's reputation comparing it to games (graphically) out of its league instead of focusing on its strengths, like being the best looking 3rd party Wii game...ever. (And really only Galaxy is keeping it topping all first party titles too).

Yeah, there's a huge graphical difference between Perfect Dark Zero/Halo 3, and Gears of War 3/Halo Reach. The latter two are much better.

Have you actually played them? In all honestly having played the beta and watched the lastest campaign reveal footage, Reach only looks just marginally better than Halo 3,
---
XBL: i ninjablaz3 i, PSN: IcyBlazeNinja,
Wii FC: Too lazy too look up. Just ask.
#33UltimateFlame13Posted 6/20/2010 8:41:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/20/2010 8:56:41 PM
Since when do Halo games ever look good?

And yeah, I remember people trying to claim that brighter colours meant that the graphics were teh sexxorrz, and therefore, Perfect Dark looked inferior to The Conduit.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#35Porsche51688(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2010 10:54:38 PM
answers:

1. The red trails after the grenades were something I did not notice since I'm colorblind. Sorry about that.

2. The turret perk is one of many weapon perks. All the weapon perks take up the same slot.

---
Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition
FC: 5445-5870-7366
#36The_ShaderPosted 6/21/2010 6:50:28 AM
Before any flaming or pointless debates start about Conduits graphics AGAIN....

The Conduit, and Conduit 2 are both graphically great games in their own right. The art style/direction is much refined in the sequel and all who've played the demo oil plant level were very impressed by the looks of the game. Conduit 2 looks ****ing fantastic, saying anything more, or anything different is purely asking for needless arguments.

@Porche
Which levels did you play in the multiplayer? Could you describe the environmental parts in each map that were interactive?
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#37tconslayerPosted 6/21/2010 7:48:36 AM
I only bunny hop when running with like the ase other wise i move back and forth and i like lock on n all but when i first got tcon i diddnt know there was a lock on so thats how i got good then i found out there was one n now i use it only for goin for noscopes
#38tconslayerPosted 6/21/2010 7:56:23 AM
I only bunny hop when running with like the ase other wise i move back and forth and i like lock on n all but when i first got tcon i diddnt know there was a lock on so thats how i got good then i found out there was one n now i use it only for goin for noscopes
#39Porsche51688(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2010 10:45:51 AM
I only played a level called the "Lost City". In it there was only one environmental hazard that I could see, which was the grounded alien jet exhaust that incinerates people when they get in the way of it.
---
Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition
FC: 5445-5870-7366