So Tony, what about reviving teammates?

#11The_ShaderPosted 6/21/2010 7:12:14 AM
^ You are the first person to EVER!!! ..... EVER hope for such a thing! so kudos. :)

but seriously, hell no. Unless the perk makes you appear like that suicidal dude in The Conduit train with all those TPC's around him. That'd be awesome.

"No.... NO! i cant let them have it!!!"
*Slams pistol grip onto 1 of the 50 TPC's laying around him.*
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#12Aile_WingPosted 6/21/2010 8:29:10 AM
psychobrew:
I hope there's a suite upgrade that make you drop a grenade when you die.

The_Shader
^ You are the first person to EVER!!! ..... EVER hope for such a thing! so kudos. :)

And you will also be the last. *Shoots psychobrew in the head with a charged Strike Rifle shot*
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#13psychobrewPosted 6/21/2010 8:40:35 AM
"*Shoots psychobrew in the head with a charged Strike Rifle shot*"

*Dies, drops grenade, BOOM!!!, gets one more kill before re-spawning*
#14psychobrewPosted 6/21/2010 8:51:17 AM
Well, they could do a suit upgrade that booby traps your weapon so if someone else tries to use it, the weapon explodes.
#15Aile_WingPosted 6/21/2010 10:12:28 AM
sychobrew:
*Dies, drops grenade, BOOM!!!, gets one more kill before re-spawning*

ZOMG! WHaT A NUB! I BET U USE p_90 AND NUBTOOB!!1!!

Is that the appropriate response?

But now that I think about it... What if there was a perk that blew up your body to damage players around you to possibly get one more kill? In the later levels of The Conduit enemy Trust soldiers' armor would do that. You would hear this "beep beep beep," and then BOOM! I don't think the blast radius and the time it took to explode was too bad, but the whole idea still seems a bit too much like Martyrdom to me, which I never liked. On top of that, who knows how lag might affect this perk, but it could work.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#16UltimateFlame13Posted 6/21/2010 10:39:31 AM

Well, they could do a suit upgrade that booby traps your weapon so if someone else tries to use it, the weapon explodes.

Bad idea lol. There shouldn't be any cheap kills like after death explosives.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood
#17DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/21/2010 10:47:15 AM
That would be pretty cool if it actually showed up on the weapon when it was on the ground.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#18psychobrewPosted 6/21/2010 11:20:32 AM
Doesn't have to be a kill. Could be an assist (i.e. when the guy goes to use the booby trapped weapon, it explodes causing damage and you may get an assist for a partial kill, which is likely because he would be left without a weapon to fight back).

I don't think tricking an opponent is a cheap kill.