Did anyone here go to E3 and play this?

#1RisenTerranPosted 6/21/2010 12:51:49 PM
If not can you point me to a Conduit Fan's Hands on?

I just realized that though I can't learn anything from the main site hands on articles (and yeah they are sounding good), I CAN learn all the finer points if a Conduit fan played it.

For example:
-Weapons adjustments (custom weapon set implies some heavy ones must be in this now!!!)
-Auto Aim Exploit

I don't really care that it looks better or has a good 1 player mode. I hate 1P modes in games like this anyway. I also could care less about other online game modes. I mean... I don't want co-op or anything but death matches XD

I'm leaning toward getting this, but if the auto aim is still there, and if the rockets are even COMPARABLE to the last game (now that you can justy start with it) then ALL IS LOST.
---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/21/2010 12:54:38 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55274916
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3ddd87Posted 6/21/2010 1:02:17 PM
E3 is only for journalist, gamers with a blog, or some lucky guys.
#4RisenTerran(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2010 1:05:57 PM
Thats a Pretty Helpful post. thanks.

The Sprinting and such will probably fix all the Auto aim stuff.

I wish this was out earlier so I could get the full scoop :D
---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.