Conduit 2 Ideas and Thoughts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 Ideas and Thoughts

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#11
Not really. The line was clearly drawn already. Anyone who knows anything about the development of SMG1 knows this to be a fact.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: CelticLink94

CelticLink94
6 years ago#12
Anyway, about Conduit 2....

I'm fine with the maps, the two I've seen so far look epic. I can't wait to see more, and I hope this 15 map total isn't an unfounded rumor. Even if seven of the 15 are the old maps, which I wouldn't mind at all as hopefully they'll be fine-tuned a bit, that's eight new maps to play on!! Only console game on Wii that I've played that has more is MWR, and there is a usual cycle in that so you only play about 15 or so most of the time.... I can't wait!
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#13
Because MWR only had 15 maps...
The 4 bonus pack maps and one PC exclusive totaled 20 maps, but those weren't in the Wii version, and not for space limitations. The game was only 2.something GB.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#14

No they had an exclusive interveiw and it will be with the game

tconslayer
6 years ago#15

I diddnt go to e3 i get info around the net and on youtube my buddy gets alot of stuff

tconslayer
6 years ago#16

I diddnt go to e3 i get info around the net and on youtube my buddy gets alot of stuff

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 Ideas and Thoughts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived