Kill Cam, good or bad.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Kill Cam, good or bad.

User Info: agoaj

agoaj
6 years ago#1
It doesn't look like Conduit 2 has a Kill Cam, which is when the game shows you the person who killed you when you die. It's a great feature in Team Fortress 2 and COD and I hope they add it. Takes some of the frustration off when you die to someone you weren't aware of.

Plus, who needs to see their hand slap the pavement again.
"dammit! It's you, I, we, chicks." - Austin P
"We don't likes it" - Nicholas23 on Ninja Gaiden Xbox

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
6 years ago#2
kill cam would be cool. i cant see any reason as to why it would be a bad thing, but im sure someone here will lol
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCH
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
6 years ago#3
"gives away a sniper's location" is the biggest argument I've seen against it from a gameplay standpoint(which is dumb. shooting gives away your position. grow a pair and move to a new location.) but I think the main issue is technical limitation. Can it be implemented? Can it be implemented well?

I believe Tony said something about looking into the possibility of a Killcam for Conduit 2, but that was about it. I think the likely case is that it either isn't done, or just wasn't worth it.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

User Info: naruto3336

naruto3336
6 years ago#4

I mean there should be a suit upgrade in which you can't be seen in a kill cam. If balanced properly, it can work. But unfortunately Wii don't have enough memory.

User Info: Elniguel

Elniguel
6 years ago#5
I dont think its possible. They didnt put it in cod reflex (IIRC) because it takes up too much RAM or something like that, so I doubt it would be put in Con2
Hey, its true...

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#6
Kill Cams in COD just make me rage even more. I get so many "On my screen I shot/knifed him!". Or an across the map danger-close one-man-army noobtube that hits a building 50feet away from me and I die.

Game Winning Killcams though, would be great.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: The_Shader

The_Shader
6 years ago#7
i cant believe they kept Noobtubes AND added something so that people get infinite tubes.....
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

User Info: SupahShnipa

SupahShnipa
6 years ago#8
"i cant believe they kept Noobtubes AND added something so that people get infinite tubes....."

I know. Horrible idea.
Why do I like Sci-Fi FPS's so much? No noobtubes.
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#9
I'm not a big fan of killcams. It usually just irritates me when I knifed the guy on my screen but on their's I was just standing there stupidly >_>.

Why do I like Sci-Fi FPS's so much? No noobtubes.

QFT
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood

User Info: Blaeu

Blaeu
6 years ago#10
I remember reading somewhere that it is a RAM issue as well. I do not think they Wii CAN implement kill cams, at least not in the way they are currently used on other systems.

I had watching a kill cam and going, "that is SO not what just happened." I mean, I just love turning a corner on MW2, shooting someone, having them kill me, then watching the kill cam and it showing me not firing a single shot. I hate lag... so much.

However, that happens with or without a kill cam to make you rage. I would like to have them if the Wii were able to use them. I have always been a fan of the kill cam being disabled if you get a head shot. If a sniper doesn't want to reveal his position, get a head shot.
"Paladins can't use the helm of disintegration."
I hate stupid people... so much.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Kill Cam, good or bad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived