Patches?

#1Skizam33Posted 6/22/2010 2:24:04 AM
So I've heard about patches in this game, but I'm not really sure what that's supposed to mean. Can they just fix stuff like glitches, or will they actually be able to do stuff like fixing unbalanced perks? That would be AMAZING but somehow I doubt it... Any official word?
#2DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/22/2010 2:35:16 AM
Depends on the extent of the game's patchability. Anything from fixing bugs to rebalancing the game to adding new content to being a different game is theoretically possible.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#3CelticLink94Posted 6/22/2010 9:22:39 AM
I think they'll stop at balancing unbalanced perks... Although they are discussing it, I doubt Nintendo will allow for DLC, especially a third party game. Only DLC I've seen from Nintendo was ACCF, and that already had the code in there, they just had to give the code a body. Soooo, as far as new content, I don't think its gonna happen. Maybe in the future, but not now.
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#4SupahShnipaPosted 6/22/2010 9:41:50 AM
I want HVS to be like Bungie. Bungie will remove a Gun/Map/Playlist entirely if the community wants it.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/22/2010 10:03:56 AM
I think that HVS would probably do it if Nintendo allowed them... It all comes down to that, really. And some games have had DLC, so it's not entirely out of the question.
#6Green_TunicPosted 6/22/2010 10:56:34 AM

I think they'll stop at balancing unbalanced perks... Although they are discussing it, I doubt Nintendo will allow for DLC, especially a third party game. Only DLC I've seen from Nintendo was ACCF, and that already had the code in there, they just had to give the code a body. Soooo, as far as new content, I don't think its gonna happen. Maybe in the future, but not now.

Actually Guitar Hero has gotten DLC as well.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#7donkeypunch1116Posted 6/22/2010 11:12:55 AM
i had a dog named patches...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCH
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#8Skizam33(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2010 12:16:42 PM
I actually had a cat named Patches. :'(