What the trailer should have.

#1naruto3336Posted 6/22/2010 6:10:54 AM

To make up for the lack of trailer in E3, Sega should release a trailer on all gaming sites in the next week or two. What this trailer should have is a look at never-before-seen locales in the game. There would be no point in watching places already shown at E3 in the trailer as we would learn NOTHING new.

The trailer should have:

New Locales in single-player

Footage of Splitscreen in action

Footage of Co-op with possibly more info

1-2 new maps not seen in at E3.

Personally, I do not want any "wow" moments to be in the trailer that we haven't seen because that would be 1 less "wow" moment when we play the game.

#2The_ShaderPosted 6/22/2010 9:47:12 AM
There needs to be just an extended video of a multiplayer match, from begining to end. While switching between players to see all the guns and how they're being used.

i think invasion mode is gonna be one of the last things we see before the games out.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#3Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/22/2010 9:55:32 AM
They're probably waiting to have a big reveal of Invasion, but if not, that and splitscreen are the two biggest things (plus new maps for MP and new levels more SP).
#4SupahShnipaPosted 6/22/2010 9:58:03 AM
I want a SP Story trailer and an MP Features trailer.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#5DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/22/2010 12:26:59 PM
New Locales in single-player

I think these should be cut to a minimum. Just a single glimpse of an area that makes the whole fanbase go "wtfisthat?" and nothing more.

Footage of Splitscreen in action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Footage of Co-op with possibly more info

This would be fan-****ing-tastic

1-2 new maps not seen in at E3.

I'd like this provided it doesn't reveal too much about the locations we'll be traveling to. I'd love to see the siberia type multiplayer map and the oil rig map as well.

Personally, I do not want any "wow" moments to be in the trailer that we haven't seen because that would be 1 less "wow" moment when we play the game.

This a billion times.
This is the reason I simply read "Portal 2" and immediately stopped looking. I don't want to know anything about the game because it will be that much less amazing the first time around.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.