My HVS email!! ;3

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 6/22/2010 10:15:08 PM
All old info, but I couldn't resist! >_<

Me:
I just wanted to tell everyone over at High Voltage...you guys freaking rock. Out of every game I have on the Wii, Conduit is the absolute best. It's seriously addicting. Seriously one amazing project. I hope it gets its recognition as well as the 2nd one, which I really think is going to be even more popular. I really love the game and for the first time, I've been excited about a game sequel after reading up on it...you all really know what your fans want. I don't mean to nag, but I wanted to know a few things. I was wondering if there would be a bit of backstory on Mr. Ford, as it would give the gameplay more depth. It seems to not have much to be honest but the gameplay itself is very fun. Also, will there be several new weapons? And finally, will there be any vehicles? I can understand if you can't tell me. Regardless, thank you very much for all your work.

HVS:
Hey Tasi,

Thanks for the compliments.

We are definitely going for a richer fuller story for C2. We went outside of the studio to a pro sci-fi writer and I believe that this story will give you a better idea of who Ford is and how he got here.

As far as weapons go, there will be 5 new weapons including mounted and deployable turrets. So get ready for some serious fraggin. I canít go into vehicles just yet, but keep your eyes on the gaming sites as we get closer to release for more info on vehicles.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to hearing from you for your feedback on Conduit 2 when it is released.

Sincerely,

Team High Voltage

---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440
#2notfreakishPosted 6/22/2010 10:18:21 PM
This is why I think HVS is awesome. It actually responds to their fans unlike some others...

*Slowly looks toward Infinity Ward.*
---
Pokemon Platinum FC:0173 7582 6295
#3ocarinaoftasi(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2010 10:18:35 PM
xD
---
CHECK DA FLY ASPARAGUS
DA PURPLE GROCERIES
#4UltimateFlame13Posted 6/22/2010 10:19:53 PM

This is why I think HVS is awesome. It actually responds to their fans unlike some others...

*Slowly looks toward Infinity Ward.*

this lol
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood
#5wilzthewildPosted 6/24/2010 5:12:03 PM

ocarinaoftasi posted...

I can't go into vehicles just yet, but keep your eyes on the gaming sites as we get closer to release for more info on vehicles.

:shock:

pleasepleaseplease be vehicles!

#6Neo-ganonPosted 6/24/2010 6:39:11 PM

notfreakish posted...

*Slowly looks toward Vicarious Visions.*
---
Pokemon Platinum FC:0173 7582 6295

Fix'd

#7wiiztecPosted 6/27/2010 6:38:35 AM
Addicting is not an adjective
---
wH wiiztec member of Wii Hunters www.clanwh.com
My IQ is 118 but I sometimes lower it down to 92 Teh EnGhoY LipHe's MorE StuPIdesT PLeasZureS LoLz!
#8VermineaterPosted 6/27/2010 1:55:12 PM
Some vehicles on some stages would be cool. =D
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff