some info (may be old)

#11DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/23/2010 8:21:37 PM
There's a lot of reasons to buy a console, and the controller of it certainly isn't the only, or even the most important one. The most important is always what games are released on the system/what system has the best version of multiplat titles/best exclusives.

That said, there are features in The Conduit and Conduit 2 that take advantage of twisting the Wiimote, and in the sequel, there is potential for more wiimote only features. Because of this, it's difficult to implement the CCPro.
Were this a typical shooter that doesn't make exceptional use of the Wiimote, I'm sure that CC and GCC would be more seriously considered, but as is, it isn't worth it.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#12Brownprouder23Posted 6/24/2010 8:21:12 AM
Good. Now maybe the hackers can be done with. I really hope that this system works. I just want to be able to play online without somebody being invincible.
#13raysnds1Posted 6/24/2010 8:26:16 AM
well...hackers will never go away....but at least there are attempts to cororect things and make games enjoyable longer from hackers and glitchers.

this game reached a tipping point for me about 9 months after purchase....to many mathces w/ people exploiting the game.