its nice Wii's getting its own version of "Halo" or "Kill Zone"...etc

#1raysnds1Posted 6/24/2010 11:31:04 AM
C2 looks spectacular!

thanks HVS!......(hvs tony or whomever reads these boards).

http://www.wiinintendo.net/2010/06/17/e3-2010-conduit-2-multiplayer-gameplay-off-screen/

i know this was probably posted before...but i truely find this video astounding....
#2proair92Posted 6/24/2010 12:57:11 PM
You're kidding right... The polygon count looks EXTREMELY low, the 3DS demos had better textures than this and the edges of scenery look pointy, like if they lacked sufficient polygons to round it out... Which is terrible. The thing is, only first party Wii titles like SMG2 have been able to meet today's visual standards and we know it can be done
#3LigersRulePosted 6/24/2010 1:23:09 PM
You're kidding right... The polygon count looks EXTREMELY low, the 3DS demos had better textures than this and the edges of scenery look pointy, like if they lacked sufficient polygons to round it out... Which is terrible. The thing is, only first party Wii titles like SMG2 have been able to meet today's visual standards and we know it can be done

And the trolls return.... Dude, if graphics are that important to you, nobody is making you buy it. If you want better graphics, here is a brilliant idea.... Look around you. You'd be surprised how high def the graphics in real life are.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#4raysnds1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2010 1:31:32 PM
well...bummer...sorry you couldn't find the enjoyment I got out of the video...

aside from polygon count.....did it at least excite you how big that map looked!

ha...it was cool to watch him scope the guy in half way down the field...it was almost as cool as the open field in COD WAW...sorry the name of the map eludes me....
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 6/24/2010 1:37:49 PM

http://i48.tinypic.com/xpolxk.jpg
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood
#6LigersRulePosted 6/24/2010 1:40:31 PM
^Where did you get that pic? I love it.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#7MKMaster93Posted 6/24/2010 1:42:05 PM
^Hehehe....^
---
---
"If you were born with a mental problem, then you are normal."
#8UltimateFlame13Posted 6/24/2010 1:44:10 PM

^Where did you get that pic? I love it.

I typed sad kid into photobucket for the image and added the text in a couple minutes ago.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood
#9LigersRulePosted 6/24/2010 2:00:50 PM
I typed sad kid into photobucket for the image and added the text in a couple minutes ago.

Ah, I guess that would work pretty well. I'm not a techie person, like at all.... So don't ask me.
---
#10MrFigsworthPosted 6/24/2010 2:05:11 PM
proair92: You're kidding right... The polygon count looks EXTREMELY low, the 3DS demos had better textures than this and the edges of scenery look pointy, like if they lacked sufficient polygons to round it out... Which is terrible. The thing is, only first party Wii titles like SMG2 have been able to meet today's visual standards and we know it can be done

Do you like orange soda? (Yes...I'm bringing it back...I may not have been there for the original conception of its use...but I will now)