How do you feel about the SMAW being a secondary weapon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How do you feel about the SMAW being a secondary weapon?
6 years ago#1
Better have only 2 shots total, lol
Proud Student of the University of Pennsylvania
MWR: 4893-7948-2427 The Conduit: 2836-7869-1737
6 years ago#2
Where was this confirmed?

Though, if it only has one shot, it wouldn't be so bad. I think two is one too much, though.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
6 years ago#3
it would be suitable as a secondary weapon with 2 shots IF there really are vehicles in multiplayer.
6 years ago#4
Vehicals? Thats Lame :( I hadn't heard that. I don't like fps vehicals...
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
6 years ago#5
I don't think there will be drivable vehicles. That doesn't mean there won't be any (perhaps as a reward for a kill streak, you can call in a tank or some kind of ship that hunts down your enemies for a limited amount of time).
6 years ago#6
Ahhh, ok, thats better.

Now I'm back to just hoping the SMAW is hyper nerfed :D
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
6 years ago#7
^This. If it's a secondary weapon, it had better be a lot worse than it was before (1 or 2 shots max).
6 years ago#8
In the video where the guy uses the AC-R Eclipse to turn invisible, you can distinctly hear in the background a developer saying the SMAW returns as a secondary weapon. Also, when the player dies, you can the a loadout on the upper right screen having a SMAW as a secondary weapon.

2 shots is good. Maybe give it a chance to have a reload animation.
6 years ago#9
* see the loudout
6 years ago#10
If you want the smaw as a second weapon, then you need to use the perk that allows you to have 2 primary's.

-Tony
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. How do you feel about the SMAW being a secondary weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived