How do you feel about the SMAW being a secondary weapon?

#21tconslayerPosted 6/28/2010 8:43:04 AM

I like the smaw just for when you see someone being a noob and just blow them up. With the vehicles i think it wuld b cool. Now as for vehicles with weapons attached no im looking for something like a mongoose or a transport warthog use vehicles as transport while people on board can shoot and throw grenades at other people that way its balanced. And i dont want 2 shots on smaw unless there are drivable vehicles otherwise no thats noobish

#22The_ShaderPosted 6/28/2010 10:10:51 AM
Primary - Aegis Device (go ahead, shoot your automatic missiles >:D )
Secondary - Warp Pistol (most badass gun ever. hiding behind corners wont help you...)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#23donkeypunch1116Posted 6/28/2010 12:17:14 PM
having the smaw as a secondary weapon that people can spawn with at any time? lol hells no!!! i promise you, even with limited ammo, the matches would boil down to nothing but rocket spamming...

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCH
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#24Sudsy86_Posted 6/28/2010 6:40:08 PM

[QUOTE="TheFoxSorcerer"

How can you possibly know or even attempt to predict that?
[/QUOTE]

Because, even with lock-on, that was often the case. Whether you totally ran out of ammo, or switched because you'd rather take the chance with the fresh magazine, a lot of kills had to be come that way, because of the run and gun nature of the game.

The amount of health is the key to it.

#25Fox_Rox23Posted 6/28/2010 6:47:49 PM
can you ^ not aim because i could get two and sometimes three kills with my pistol without reloading it. i didn't switch much
---
MWR-0599-8641-8572
#26Sudsy86_Posted 6/28/2010 8:40:18 PM

Sure. But there also times when you're in a duel and someone runs behind an object. Often, people fire hoping to kill him before he gets there, but they don't actually hit anything. In that case, you don't know what your opponent can do; so, you switch weapons so you don't have to reload.

That happens a dozen times a room...

#27elheberPosted 6/28/2010 9:20:37 PM
having the smaw as a secondary weapon that people can spawn with at any time? lol hells no!!! i promise you, even with limited ammo, the matches would boil down to nothing but rocket spamming...

Oh, noes. You didn't read Tony's post. The SMAW is a primary weapon that people can spawn with.

The good news? Since it is no longer the most sought-after weapon that's laying at the center of the map, it will surely be nerfed for balancing reasons. I can't wait to see what the secondary fire mode is. Probably some sort of guided or heat-seeking mode, I predict.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.