You think yahtzee of ZP will like this game?

#1Neo-ganonPosted 6/25/2010 12:36:20 PM

Because he kind of unfairly ripped the first one to shreds in his review. I mean i understand he had some valid points, but he didnt even mention any of the good parts. I hope that, if he reviews C2, that his review is more fair. I havent watched it in a while but alot of his review seemed like he was biased against the wii. but i digress. what do you think?

#2UltimateFlame13Posted 6/25/2010 12:56:02 PM
He probably won't lol. His reviews are meant for humor and they generally focus on the negatives of games. There's been a few games that he's liked and didn't beat up too much, but usually its best not to expect too much out of his reviews other than a good laugh.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood
#3MrFigsworthPosted 6/25/2010 1:28:44 PM
Thought his review of the first one was great lol. Bedeep Bedeep Bedeep Bedeep Bedeep Bedeep Bedeep Bedeep!!! HAHAHA!! XP.
#4JollyRoger64Posted 6/25/2010 3:28:48 PM
Yahtzee doesn't like anything on Nintendo platforms. He's one of those psychotics screaming about how casual gamers are killing the industry and blah blah blah.

It's not like his reviews matter anyway. This'll come out, he'll make a vid, and be quoted by morons nonstop. Just like always.
#5Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2010 4:36:58 PM

true. I mean dont get me wrong, i love his reviews (watch them every week). I dont want to sound like an obsessive fan boy of the first conduit, but he seemed kinda unfair. oh well. you are right we cant expect too much of him (he hates all games except for portal lol)

#6hyliakidPosted 6/25/2010 4:39:56 PM
Yahtzee doesn't like anything on Nintendo platforms.

Paper Mario.
---
Proud Pastafarian
Board: 567815
#7SmallerRidleyPosted 6/25/2010 4:48:39 PM
Killer7
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/25/2010 5:57:25 PM
The reviews are harsh, not because he actually hates the games, but because that's what people expect. It's supposed to be humorous more than anything.
It's just impossible for someone to honestly dislike portal is all. If you dislike portal, you either have no soul, are the reincarnation of satan or hitler, or their bastard child, or you've never, ever played it.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#9Sudsy86_Posted 6/25/2010 6:07:07 PM

Since he is a moron and since Tcon2 looks awesome, I'd say no.

#10UltimateFlame13Posted 6/25/2010 6:23:11 PM

Since he is a moron and since Tcon2 looks awesome, I'd say no.

Somebody takes his reviews too seriously...
>_>
<_<
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood