One thing I want

#1lukelinkPosted 6/25/2010 3:26:56 PM
The Phase Rifle to shoot out of map for cheaters who go out of map and get alot of kills. I don' t want a "I'm gonna snipe you from under a rock while you throw grenades with a 1/100000 chance of killing me" and then having to flash spam them.
---
./_\ Triforce grants 1 wish, not 3 cause it's not a genie...
/ \ / \Official Chief Lurker of the Zelda Skyward Sword boards
#27Nobody5Posted 6/25/2010 4:15:29 PM
people go out of maps because they are hackers or because of a glitch when people leave the match...it doesnt make any sense firing at them because they arent really in the game...its basically an image of them.

with that said they promised us protection from hackers and glitches.
#3Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/25/2010 9:06:42 PM
It would be cool if you could shoot out-of map people, because there will probably be people who at least find hiding spots (splitscreen opens up lots of opportunities for that sort of thing).
#4Valdimir_DregaPosted 6/26/2010 1:07:35 PM
I must admit, that's a really good way to deal with glitchers. I hope HVSTony takes some note of this. As for the players spawning outside of the map, I'm pretty sure that HVS has fixed that issue and tightened security to prevent people from creating ghost lobbies all together.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#5psychobrewPosted 6/26/2010 3:29:18 PM
I wonder if they could just make it so going outside of the map causes a million points of damage. Make it a hazard. Might be easier said then done though.
#6bladester15Posted 6/27/2010 5:52:30 PM
"I wonder if they could just make it so going outside of the map causes a million points of damage. Make it a hazard. Might be easier said then done though."

yeah, they did stuff like that in Halo 3...like in sandtrap, if u went out of the map bombs would start to blow u up....and in snowbound, they had a bunch of turrets set up around the map so if u went outside the map they would shoot at you.
---
Country+rap=crap
#7lukelink(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 9:55:20 AM
In streets you could get out of map by jumping on the light pole.
In pentagon you could get behind the debris.
I'm not talking about the spawn glitch I'm talking about the get out of map by jumping and moving and stuff glitch.
---
./_\ Triforce grants 1 wish, not 3 cause it's not a genie...
/ \ / \Official Chief Lurker of the Zelda Wii WT boards