is this game FINALLY going to be the shooter wii owners have been waiting for?

#71LigersRulePosted 7/3/2010 6:11:01 PM
I personally did use lock-on, and could see where, with the correct settings it became a near aimbot. 90% of the reason I enjoyed using it thought was for the display of how much health the enemy had, this was a giant bonus, and helped me. The other 10% was I had a slightly bad internet connection, and so people would spaz around me and it helped to aim slightly call me a noob, but I didn't use it as an aimbot.

Don't feel bad. A large majority of the people who play the whole game use lock-on. I'm pretty much the only one that I know of on this board that doesn't use it. I'm the crazy one, not you.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#72N64FTWxDPosted 7/3/2010 6:14:11 PM
^ Off topic but Ligers do rule. "It's basically a Lion and a Tiger mixed together."
#73UltimateFlame13Posted 7/3/2010 6:14:13 PM

I'm pretty much the only one that I know of on this board that doesn't use it. I'm the crazy one, not you.

i dont use it :o
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#74LigersRulePosted 7/3/2010 6:15:54 PM
i dont use it :o

Really? Cool, I didn't know that....

And to above poster, thank you. I made this account forever ago, though. I think it might have had to do something with Zoids at the time.
---
"There are two things that are infinite; The Universe and the stupidity of human beings. I'm not sure about the first." -Albert Einstein
#75ddd87Posted 7/3/2010 6:18:22 PM
It shouldn't be too hard to play without it, maybe if there is a preset configuration made just to play effectively without the lock on.
#76HosefePosted 7/4/2010 5:59:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeGwNpcJKmY
There is what looks like a soft lock on at 1:05, which means a general fix on the player with his health indicator, but no auto aiming.
---
One cannot change anothers mind, only offer what they think as right in advice.