The Lock-On Poll

#1MrFigsworthPosted 6/27/2010 6:52:14 AM
Someone posted a Lock-On poll on facebook, I found it but haven't voted yet. For those interested, http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/index.php?pid=1277649902

Not sure if that link actually works. I had to log in to see it when I was running around this morning. Go and vote, lets see what this turns out looking like. Maybe I'll refresh the numbers once a week or something to keep HVS up to date on the percentages lol. Maybe this can take the place of all those arguments?
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 6/27/2010 7:15:43 AM
The poll asks if you used lock on, not if you want it removed or not.

While still potentially insightful, its not exactly what people are debating about.
#3MrFigsworth(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2010 7:29:23 AM
Didn't it say use/like? I'd think that saying if you liked it would cover the whole point about whether it should or shouldn't be in the next game right? And if you used it...that means you liked it right? Because all the hate seems to be so concentrated that I would think that the people disproving of it would not use it...right? Wouldn't that just make them hypocrites?
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/27/2010 8:13:49 AM
Someone should make a poll about whether or not people want to keep beating a dead horse and debating about lock-on still. I'd vote on that.