Prometheus

#11Neo-ganonPosted 6/28/2010 9:41:41 AM

I always imagined that if mr.ford got a girl then it would be the news reporter lady from the first game.

#127Nobody5(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2010 11:59:22 AM
i think thew news reporter lady got killed :|
i was watching one of the television broadcasts in one of the levels and she was like "AHHHH NO THEY COMING FOR US!" then the TV went blank.

and by the way...@the person who was telling me that Prometheus was an Annunaki captured by the drudge... Prometheus is basically the father of all drudge. He is the blue print for the drudge im not sure about ALL the drudge, but the drudge who you fought in the game.

LOL @ Ms. Chevy
#13Neo-ganonPosted 6/28/2010 2:14:55 PM

you dont actually see her dying tho. its one of those "drop the camera and run" moments.

#14UltimateFlame13Posted 6/28/2010 2:19:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15UltimateFlame13Posted 6/28/2010 2:20:27 PM

@the person who was telling me that Prometheus was an Annunaki captured by the drudge... Prometheus is basically the father of all drudge. He is the blue print for the drudge im not sure about ALL the drudge, but the drudge who you fought in the game.

True he isn't captured by the Drudge but he was an Annunaki being held prisoner by the Trust. Which is also lead by another Annunaki.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V