Wtf, why is everyone complaining about lock on all the sudden?

#1CoelarapaimaPosted 6/27/2010 9:34:28 PM
When this board first started, there wasn't a single thread about "Oh em gee, I hate optional features like lock on"

don't hold the damn Z button if you don't want lock on.

Lock on is pretty much needed if you can walk through other people because then they will just walk right through you, and while your turning around, they kill you. Also if they take lock on out, then a lot of people will jut complain that there is no lock on.

Also wtf is with everyone with orange soda and doritos? Orange soda isn't as good as Dr. Pepper XS
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 6/27/2010 9:38:28 PM
It's because people have seen that it is back. Before e3 it was unconfirmed if it was returning or not.

Also wtf is with everyone with orange soda and doritos? Orange soda isn't as good as Dr. Pepper XS

Normally I like Dr. Pepper better too (or Mt Dew High Voltage, that stuff is the best thing that ever happened to Mt. Dew), but when playing Conduit nothing tastes better than orange soda :D. Plus it's legendary.
---
Everything I've learned about life can be summed up into three words: It goes on -Robert Frost
Wanting: Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood
#3donkeypunch1116Posted 6/27/2010 9:43:24 PM
"When this board first started, there wasn't a single thread about "Oh em gee, I hate optional features like lock on""

thats because most people thought that such a less than impressive feature like lock-on would surely be removed in the sequel. hopes and prayers were not answered.

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCH
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#4coolman229Posted 6/27/2010 9:46:10 PM
Flame knows best. We had a thing last year where we took a picture of ourselves with Doritos and Orange Soda. It is undeniably Conduit. Daos forever!!!!!
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#5SupahShnipaPosted 6/27/2010 9:50:43 PM
"hats because most people thought that such a less than impressive feature like lock-on would surely be removed in the sequel. hopes and prayers were not answered."
^This, we really thought that that this would be the Wii FPS that would satisfy us Hardcore/Serious/Competitive gamers. It'll be good though.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#6Ryan SiPosted 6/27/2010 9:53:30 PM
I wish a mod would merge all these lock on topics into one. This is getting ridiculous, every topic is about lock on. Stop creating topics and just post in one already existing.
#7DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/27/2010 10:42:24 PM
For a GameSpot User, this is a pretty cool topic.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 6/27/2010 10:46:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAImHAQvYEY
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#9EliteChozoPosted 6/28/2010 12:10:46 AM
*Wtf, why is everyone complaining about lock on all the sudden?*

Because they think "its 4 teh noobz" and it takes no skill even though it's in Halo... everyone's favorite fudgin' FPS.
#10bladester15Posted 6/28/2010 8:52:59 AM
"Because they think "its 4 teh noobz" and it takes no skill even though it's in Halo... everyone's favorite fudgin' FPS."

There was a lock-on in Halo? And yes the Halo games are my favorite fps.
---
Country+rap=crap