The Official Lock-On Thread

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Official Lock-On Thread
6 years ago#21
A single thread doesn't exactly catch someone's eye, especially not like an entire message board full of them.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
6 years ago#22
^this
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCH
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
6 years ago#23
it does if I keep bumping it to the top like I have been...and if you people would actually talk about it instead of talking to me.
6 years ago#24
There's nothing left to discuss. Just a whole bunch of topics to keep bumped so that the entire front page is flooded with anti-lock-on topics.
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
6 years ago#25
Theres a dozen youtube videos of lock-on in use... LOOK AT THAT! see those guys NOT in the center of the screen? what the **** is up with that???

*lifts up brand new baby*
me: Say... prostitute
Baby: prosstuhtoot
me: i ****ing love this kid xD
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
6 years ago#26
everybody loves the Cole train baby...bump
6 years ago#27
Glad you're happy with dat baby Shady.
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
SW26: "I cower in your presence, Az." <proof I'm awesome
6 years ago#28
honestly... i was playing MW2 the other day and some guy had his 5 year old on the mike.... everyone was telling the kid to say words and nasty insults...

i told the dad to make him say it... i will always remember how that awesome kid said it xD

this tooic is now 'bout duh angry babyzz .... of online gaming, in which case the topic doesn't change XD
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Official Lock-On Thread

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived