will the radios and tv's return?

#1Neo-ganonPosted 6/28/2010 8:30:23 PM

^ topic

plus it would be nice to see what happened to the radio show hosts from the first one.

#2coolman229Posted 6/28/2010 9:37:50 PM
I sure hope so. I loved the radios. I made sure that I listened to every broadcast. There was actually a comic (online) about one of the talkshow guys (Gordon IIRC). He was on a boat doing his broadcast and right before he revealed important info, some Trust guys busted in and wiped his memory again (apparently they'd done it before). I'd love to see more of that.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 6/28/2010 9:41:19 PM
maybe in the city areas like D.C. Would be kinda weird to have a random tv or radio when walking around the lost city of z. While we're talking about this, how would you guys feel if you could pick up radio transmissions with your suit and listen to random broadcasts instead of having to find a radio?
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2010 9:54:06 PM

that would actually be pretty nifty. kinda like doom 3 lols. and hey, do you have a link to that comic online?

#5Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 1:04:53 AM

Maybe you can record radio transmissions for later on the ASE this time around.

#6coolman229Posted 6/29/2010 10:14:33 PM
Sorry I can't post a link, I'm on my Wii. It was called "Orange Lights." You can search it on google.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#7Green_TunicPosted 6/29/2010 11:21:36 PM

I sure hope so. I loved the radios. I made sure that I listened to every broadcast. There was actually a comic (online) about one of the talkshow guys (Gordon IIRC). He was on a boat doing his broadcast and right before he revealed important info, some Trust guys busted in and wiped his memory again (apparently they'd done it before). I'd love to see more of that.

My favorite part of that comic was seeing Agent Ford in action, in third person!
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#8Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 1:13:50 AM

ok yeah that was pretty cool. and heather hampton kinda gave off an "april o'neill" kinda vibe. especially when she was in the sewers haha.