Attn: Everyone

#1Hidden_F0rcePosted 6/28/2010 11:27:30 PM
Does anyone know how long the online matches will be? I feel 15-20 minutes for one match is ridiculous(that's just me). If it could be 10 mins, I understand, but most times, I can't finish most games to get my EXP. Anyone know if they have changed this? If HVS Tony could help clarify this, that would be great! :)
---
Currently Playing:Super Street Fighter IV(360)
Waiting for: Halo Reach(360)
#2toa1995Posted 6/29/2010 9:15:03 AM
i think that 15-20 min is fine
---
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!
#3Mormon006Posted 6/29/2010 9:30:03 AM
It's probably different for each game type...
#4ddd87Posted 6/29/2010 9:34:01 AM
There should be an option to customize the duration of the matches
#5MrFigsworthPosted 6/29/2010 9:40:07 AM
well...there was already Quick Match which was 10 minutes. People just loved marathon so you ended up playing those 20 minute rounds almost constantly. I love marathon personally, and I like long games as I tend to get enough time to get into it and really start moving, rather than a short amount of time just to sate a minor bit of my thirst for continuous fighting. Now with the voting gone, it'll be like halo in that quick matches and marathons will be randomized along with map selection. At least that's what I think is happening. Or they could have two different modes you can pick from, then randomize the thinks like Shared Stock into those. The two categories being of course, Quick match, and Marathon. This way people can pick short game servers, or long game servers, without being forced to participate in a specific one.