I wonder if HVS gets e-mails from people who think this is real.

#1Neo-ganonPosted 6/29/2010 1:10:38 AM

Im not talking about people who just believe in Aliens and conspiracies, but thereally hardcoreconspiracy theorists (the alex jones/art belltype) who think that this game is based on reality and that it is HVS's attempt at getting the truth to people.

no dissrespect to those who believe that btw (im sure they are nice people). Im just curious if HVS has ever gotten contacted in such a way.

#2Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 1:26:31 AM

And just to clarify, I am referring to the type of conspiracy theorists who wear tinfoil hats and sleep with a loaded weapon.

If you are considered a conspiracy theorist, I mean no dissrespect or offense. This is only a simple question and I dont want it to blow up into an all out flame war.

#3ZimbabweBobPosted 6/29/2010 5:27:43 AM
I Flame You!!!!

:::adjusts tinfoil hat:::::
---
Tuum caput in ano.
MWR FC:4529 2522 5149
#4VermineaterPosted 6/29/2010 5:39:59 AM
*moves mashed potatoes into weird shapes*

This means something, I KNOW IT!
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#5psychobrewPosted 6/29/2010 6:52:57 AM
They did predict the oil spill, didn't they? It's like they knew it was going to happen. I want to know who their informant is.
#6Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 11:10:14 AM

the reason I ask this is because theplot to TCon matches up almost perfectly witha popular conspiracy theory (in that the government is going to fake an alien invasion to take over the world)