Map Voting

#1toa1995Posted 6/29/2010 10:17:00 AM
how do you think it should be done?

i think it should still be voting but make the number of votes pick the map
---
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!
#2elheberPosted 6/29/2010 10:28:39 AM
^ That might lead to repeating the same maps constantly.

I like Uncharted 2's system. The game picks 2 random maps, and the players vote which of them to play on. I'm not saying to use this system exactly, but the overall idea I'm trying to get across is that the game randomly picks a map (or maps) and the players then vote on it (or them).

For example, we'd see two random map pictures, one overlapping the other. The one on top is the next map and the one on the bottom is the stand-by map. The next map can be skipped by a vote in favor the the stand-by.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I support Daos. If you do too, put "Daos" somewhere in your sig.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 6/29/2010 10:29:08 AM
but then it will always be streets and whatever this games version of streets is D: . Unless the last map voted for is locked out for 2 rounds or something like that.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4elheberPosted 6/29/2010 10:32:16 AM
You got ninja'd Ultimate. But it proves a simple vote system would lead to repeat maps.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 6/29/2010 10:36:02 AM

You got ninja'd Ultimate.

:(
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m353/kslidz/ninjas.jpg
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#6toa1995(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 10:38:36 AM
i think if they just did go with my idea that you should only be aloud on the same map 2 or 3 times in a row
---
Gamers dont die......
they just respawn!