Reasons Not to Buy this

#1johnlockeisalivPosted 6/29/2010 1:32:50 PM
The first one was horrendous, and unplayable due to glitches, white mark glitch, hackers, etc. How will this one be different? It won't, it can't because it is on the Wii.

This game has had less than 1 year development time. Around October 2009, they said in interviews they were still thinking about making a sequel. What the heck can they do in less than 1 year to make this a good game? They would need to build from scratch, since the engine is the buggiest FPS engine I have ever played.

HVS has horrible level designers. Very bland, very boring.

Graphics still very bland, very gamecube-era-like, except no 60 FPS, so it's very blurry.

I can see if you never played the first one, but to everyone who played the first one, what the heck can you possibly expect from this? They have the development staff 1/8 of any major dev (Nintendo, Square Enix), and are working on this game for not even a full year?
#2UltimateFlame13Posted 6/29/2010 1:35:18 PM
yo bro are you johnny?

http://i48.tinypic.com/xpolxk.jpg
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 6/29/2010 1:39:15 PM
I lol'd
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4johnlockeisaliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 1:40:00 PM
yeah im johnny. i forgot all about that question

oh yeah and fisting

i also remember filling up my friend roster. because everyones advice was to not play public matches. the thing is no one was ever online, even though i used to play that game almost every day, because i had nothing else to play. the whole friend code/32 friend limit thing is bad, forcing me to play publics. and of course, no upgrades in private matches sighh.

anyways how the heck did you know i was johnny
#5johnlockeisaliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 1:41:52 PM
you lol'ed. because nothing good can come out of that understaffed low-budget company in less than 1 year. always a+ for effort, F for product.

guyss havnt you learned your lesson from last time?? they just want your moneyyyyy. they lie.
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 6/29/2010 1:42:24 PM

anyways how the heck did you know i was johnny

I have my methods.

oh yeah and fisting

that was an awesome topic lol XD
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#7johnlockeisaliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 1:43:25 PM
i got banned in that fisting topic last year. and only recently came back
#8johnlockeisaliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 1:50:22 PM
i found it

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/947068-the-conduit/50294911

it never got to 500. i couldnt keep it alive anymore
#9sunfalcon9Posted 6/29/2010 2:07:49 PM
o.o
---
Kirbeh
Argentina