Reasons Not to Buy this

#41Ryan SiPosted 6/29/2010 4:55:49 PM
@johnlockeisaliv

Nothing but run on sentences, poor writing skills, and mindless moaning in every post. Your facts are also about as solid as Jello. Are you sure you don't mean 12...
#42johnlockeisaliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 4:56:07 PM
yeah i will always love lost. i rewatched season 1 and half of 2 so far. i gotta say season 1 was very overrated, and season 2 very underrated. season 2 just has the whole lost feeling. with so many twists and turns. season 1 was about surviving on a island mainly. but still good.

actually its my nightly ritual to kiss my dvds goodnight every night and cry myself to sleep knowing its overrrrr. hahah

anyways im kinda surprised this game is patchable. i remember in the olden days people insisted the wii was not capable of this. i think ill still wait it out, see how that goes. i mean, if it takes them 6 months to push out a patch for a glitch, its kinda not worth it i think
#43RichieGamerPosted 6/29/2010 4:56:26 PM
Sure.
---
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
#44RichieGamerPosted 6/29/2010 4:57:00 PM
My post goes to Flame.
---
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
#45johnlockeisaliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 4:58:28 PM
ryan, save your grammar for english papers. why use it on gamefaqs and the internet in general? all that matters is if you get a point across. unless your grading me on my posts. but please, do go on and keep sidestepping and pointing out irrelevant things
#46SmallerRidleyPosted 6/29/2010 4:58:48 PM

anyways im kinda surprised this game is patchable. i remember in the olden days people insisted the wii was not capable of this. i think ill still wait it out, see how that goes. i mean, if it takes them 6 months to push out a patch for a glitch, its kinda not worth it i think

Yeah it's capable with some programming on the game, but there'll be a nice size game file on there. I'd imagine their first couple of patches will come quicker than you'd expect.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#47johnlockeisaliv(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2010 5:08:49 PM
its so weird seeing all of you again.

conduit 1 was the only game ever ever hyped up and talked about online with people.

but i think 75% of the things i posted back then were complaints, haha

after i got banned, i planned on creating an account on the tcon 1 year anniversary, and post this picture i had on my old laptop, which broke.

it was a screencap of the wii front page where the ad in the back was a huge conduit ad, it was the day of release, and the #1 game and board was the conduit.

but now, the board and game are long dead. i thought it would be cool to have in the future for laughs, but alas that picture is gone.

ill post an imaginary link to it.

http://tiny.cc/8am2h

memories
#48Ryan SiPosted 6/29/2010 7:39:40 PM
"all that matters is if you get a point across"

Other people don't have problems with writing clear and precise points...you just write stuff all scattered about without any breaks or punctuation.

You go from one subject to the next without making it clear and neat, which in turn is why your point (if you have one) gets lost in the jumbled mess you call a sentence.
#49SmallerRidleyPosted 6/29/2010 7:42:42 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hominem.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. Aaaaaaaaaaaaabdominals.