I hope they do something about the flashbangs...

#1Neo-ganonPosted 6/29/2010 6:17:40 PM

seriously, there needs to be a limit on those things or something. whenever im in a match that uses trust weapons i am blind 75% of the time from all the flash bangs thrown, especially if its a close-quarters map.

#2FarMaster2008Posted 6/29/2010 6:31:44 PM
yeah im tired of that that was partially the reason why i stopped playing tcon1 within the first 3 weeks of release
#3SupahShnipaPosted 6/29/2010 7:01:24 PM
The Grenade system only lets you hold 1 or 2 or each type now. I personally would prefer smoke grenades to flash bangs myself. Much more tactical and spamming them hinders you as much as the enemy.
---
MWR Screen Name - Pur1fy | The Conduit Screen Name - Pure | MOH:H2 - Pur1fy
http://www.youtube.com/user/SupahShnipa - COMMENTARIES
#4SmallerRidleyPosted 6/29/2010 8:04:37 PM
Smokes give away the thrower's position more than flashies.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#5Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/29/2010 10:07:15 PM
I like smoke grenades better, that way if you leave the area then you can see again. They would be useful for flushing people out of places too. Flashbangs, on the other hand, are just really annoying (and they blind you when you're in spectator mode if the person you're watching gets hit by one) that are extremely cheap, and allow for very easy kills when used correctly. Also, smoke grenades could do a small amount of damage from smoke inhalation (don't really know why, it just seems like a good idea (maybe?)).
#6MrFigsworthPosted 6/29/2010 10:19:21 PM
I say keep the flash nades, but if they are kept ammo boxes should be gotten rid of. The 1-2 grenade count will prevent spamming, and also make it so the person using flash nades has to use them wisely. Speaking of nades though, I think HVS should not only have the person drop their weapon when they die, but also any spare nades they may be carrying. This way more tactics come into play on staying alive, and you get a mixed reward from killing someone. Or like in Halo, have random grenade pickups like random weapons spread widely around the map. Grenades are a tactical weapon, but only having 1-2 per life seems a bit...I dunno...bland? Not sure that's the word I'm looking for.