Weapon redsigns and stuff

#1LazzyIyePosted 6/30/2010 11:42:49 AM
What weapons do you guys want High Voltage to redesign either aesthetically or functionality wise or both. I personally HATE the way the SCAR looks and I hope improvements are made in that regard. I think all the drudge weapons look great and work well, but I think some improvements can be made to the human weapons.
#2tconslayerPosted 6/30/2010 12:10:23 PM

I hope im not sure about this but that the phase rifle can like bounce off walls like in halo. Also i want a grenade kinda like the plasma grenade that way they die right away

#3UltimateFlame13Posted 6/30/2010 12:15:47 PM
I hope most of the drudge stuff stays the same. They both looked and felt great when using them.

I hope im not sure about this but that the phase rifle can like bounce off walls like in halo

huh? We already have a gun that can bounce shots off walls.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#4ddd87Posted 6/30/2010 12:30:03 PM
I would like to see drool in some drudge weapons after every shot.
#5tconslayerPosted 6/30/2010 7:22:06 PM

yea but the worp pistol sucks when it bounces off walls with the sniper it could actually cause damage

#6UltimateFlame13Posted 6/30/2010 7:34:42 PM

yea but the worp pistol sucks when it bounces off walls with the sniper it could actually cause damage

Warp pistol was one of the better guns in the game in the right hands. Could easily one shot someone with a body shot in a straight up fight or when they're turning or coming around a corner. Phase rifle already shoots through walls anyway. It has its trick.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#7Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 6/30/2010 8:58:08 PM
I think the SCAR needs a bit of a face lift too, and I like the new Spas. I wouldn't mind seeing some new pointless eye candy on the Deatomizer though, maybe make the scope a little sharper/shiny, and have a couple of random... things... coming out of the sides.
#8elheberPosted 6/30/2010 8:59:14 PM
What red signs?
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#9tconslayerPosted 7/1/2010 3:58:32 AM

Well thats a charge shot and all but i just think it would b cool you missing someone and it rebounding and it bounces and it counts as a snipe and all just a nice touch. And to be honest ill admit i suck with warp pistol so i like the rebound and the charge shot but u dnt get kills with one hit of a rebound shot wis what im sayin