ITT we give Ford hilarious one-liners.

#61The_ShaderPosted 7/16/2010 3:14:13 AM
^ WHAT?! thats obviously the offspring of a cloned Duke Nukem spliced with some Master Chief!

..... Master Nukem ..... wait....

O-O HOLY ****!!! DUKE NUKEM IS UNDER MASTER CHIEFS HELMET!!!! thats where hes been this whole time...

(note: by reading this, you can understand how my train of thought goes from one thing, to the next. i totally realized all of this just as i was typing. i'm not ****ing you, this is how my process of thought works.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#62ghost_of_a_manPosted 7/16/2010 4:56:25 AM
"^ WHAT?! thats obviously the offspring of a cloned Duke Nukem spliced with some Master Chief!

..... Master Nukem ..... wait....

O-O HOLY ****!!! DUKE NUKEM IS UNDER MASTER CHIEFS HELMET!!!! thats where hes been this whole time...

(note: by reading this, you can understand how my train of thought goes from one thing, to the next. i totally realized all of this just as i was typing. i'm not ****ing you, this is how my process of thought works.)"

We have the same thing here. I just randomly think of ****.
---
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#63donkeypunch1116Posted 7/16/2010 10:59:40 AM
ugh ok, ill try a more "serious" one liner then...

*ford taps unsuspecting drudge on shoulder, drudge turns around, ford shoves a radiation grenade into his face*
ford - "TAG!!! youre it *****!"
*runs away*

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#64USPmastaPosted 7/16/2010 12:02:57 PM
oh crap! It was nonperverted and still great! Hah i hope that gets added
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
#65coolman229Posted 7/16/2010 1:35:38 PM
*Shoves a Drudge in front of a train* Ford: Looks like he caught the 5:00...up his ass!

*Shoots Trust agent in the face point-blank with a Phase Rifle* Ford: So what were you saying about first person shooters sucking on the Wii?
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#66donkeypunch1116Posted 7/16/2010 1:58:23 PM
"*Shoves a Drudge in front of a train* Ford: Looks like he caught the 5:00...up his ass!"

XDXDXD hilarious!

---
Modern Warfare Reflex: 3426 0715 8657 tag: PUNCHOUT1116
***pizza and colt 45: the unofficial meal of conduit 2***
#67elheber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2010 2:40:28 PM
Ford (to enemy): If I had a time machine, I'd kill you, go back in time, and kill you again. Since Trust haven't invented one yet... (zoom in on Ford's face) ...I'll have to make your death twice as painful.

Ford (to enemy): I'm making bad guy gumbo... (closeup on Ford) and you're the main ingredient.
Prometheus: There's no thyme, Michael!
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#68_NoodleGirl_Posted 7/16/2010 8:07:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69USPmastaPosted 7/16/2010 9:04:10 PM
_NoodleGirl_ what the heck? Conduit fans havin' fun, way to crash the party mom
---
Daos for Con2 currency supporter! Now playing FFXIII TCon LOTR Conquest KotOR Touch the masters bass, lose an arm meatbag.
Yes I love God He loves you The End
#70legendarylemurPosted 7/17/2010 1:22:06 AM
Ford: Looks like I...

*puts on sunglasses*

Con du it after all.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/976475-lemur-bay-beach-ball-bouncin - this is my board
is dis a lemur sig nao?