Ask Tony (v1) Question Nominations (Tony, you need not read this yet)

#1elheberPosted 7/1/2010 8:07:12 PM
Tony has a life (I think) and he can't read all threads to answer all questions. So I propose we do a weekly thing where we nominate and vote on the top 5 questions that we collectively want to know the answers to, and then make a new thread about those questions so that he can tell us that he isn't at liberty to answer them.

The overall objective of this is to let him have a single place where he can go to to know what's on our minds; instead of how he currently does it, spending hundreds of dollars paying Cambodian sweatshop kids to scour GameFAQ Conduit 2 board for interesting questions.

The plan is that there is one thread to nominate questions to ask Tony. Another thread for us to vote the 5 most pressing questions (taking in mind the likelihood of him answering any particular one). And then one thread where he will [hopefully agree to] answer all questions as best he can.

So, what should we ask Tony if we could only ask him 5 questions this week?

Q: Can you make Daos the official currency of Conduit 2?
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#2VermineaterPosted 7/1/2010 8:09:55 PM
I can answer that one: No, he can't. He can suggest it, but the chances of it happening are slim. =D
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#3elheber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 8:11:50 PM
I'm sure someone will revise the question. And if we already know the answer, it probably won't get voted on in the next stage. There's nothing you want to know?
---
#4VermineaterPosted 7/1/2010 8:14:11 PM
I actually know all I need to know, at least that Tony knows/can share. He's an animator, not the lead man. He's our favorite member, but not at the top of the chain. =)

Also, he's not allowed to reveal most of the info he knows. =D
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: Pokemon: HeartGold, UT2K4, stuff
#5elheber(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2010 8:20:56 PM
That's the cool part. We'd have to take into consideration the likelihood that he can't answer a particular question when voting for the top fi --Ah screw it.

In the demo build, does (default) D-Pad Down function as ADS or as an alternate firing mode?
---
#6UltimateFlame13Posted 7/1/2010 8:25:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 7/1/2010 8:26:08 PM
Do the iron sights on human weapons count as their alt mode?

What will the alt mode on weapons that have both a scope and a charge be mapped to? For example...Strike Rifle has a scope already and has its charged beam. How do you activate it's alt if it has one?

---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#8TCJuanPosted 7/1/2010 10:16:02 PM
duhh he has a life xD ( and if ur wonding too, a gf :P)

just search him up on facebook
(HEAS MAH FRIENDS) >_>
#9XoopmaxPosted 7/2/2010 8:33:27 AM
If he wanted you guys to vote on questions, he would. He's not a PR guy, just an animator that posts here.
#10coolman229Posted 7/2/2010 9:14:03 AM
How about

I've heard that High Voltage is looking into Classic Controller support, but I know that you have said that Conduit 2 won't have it. Which one is it?

---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. I support Daos!!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami