Crazy lock on idea... probably too crazy.

#31CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2010 7:51:51 AM
If I am contradicting myself, it shouldn't be very hard for you to point out.
#32DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/4/2010 9:24:27 AM
You said you had the burden of proof after saying you were absolved from it by using other people's words.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#33CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2010 10:07:53 AM
Two examples of different situations.

If I am going to disagree with the work done in these studies, than the burden of proof lies with me. That was a hypothetical.

Its a completely different situation than who has the burden of proof in our debate.

In both cases however, it is the one questioning the validity of these studies who holds the burden of proof.
#34SmallerRidleyPosted 7/4/2010 11:42:21 AM
Stop arguing for the sake of arguing, Beta.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#35DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/4/2010 7:58:13 PM
Just because something is accepted as fact doesn't mean it is. It's no different than a religious debate. You can't prove or disprove God. That doesn't make it real just because the majority believes.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#36SmallerRidleyPosted 7/4/2010 8:12:54 PM
It doesn't make it not real if you have no evidence either. It's as though alternate viewpoints are completely alien to you.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#37coolman229Posted 7/4/2010 8:36:50 PM
DarkZV2Beta SHUT UP. No one wants to hear you whine all day and night. Just stop ARGUING!!!
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. I support Daos!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami