I have but one question for you Tony, HOW did you guys come up with this story?!

#1ZBug_Posted 7/3/2010 3:55:14 AM
Now, I know that you are the graphics and modal guy right? So you probably didn't come up with the story (or maybe you did) but I was wondering, how? How did HVS come up with this?
I just spent like 5 hours looking into just about every little hidden message in Tcon and it uses just about Every UFO sightings, myths, historical events and conspiracy, that I never even knew existed, and yet the games story pieces together seemingly random things into a conspiracy thats just almost too perfect to be fiction.
This is by far probably the most complex and best story in a video game ever (In my opinion of course)... A few game series that I like to play partially for the story are Resident evil (I like its hidden back story through documents, similar to how Conduit does it), Metal Gear Solid (It's story was kinda mind boggling at times) and Metroid. But this is now my favorite.

Again it's almost too perfect to be fiction. You guys are starting to get me freaked out, not sure if I can sleep tonight
>.>
<.<

---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#27Nobody5Posted 7/3/2010 6:09:14 AM
its called IMAAAAGINATION
#3Majora006Posted 7/3/2010 6:25:00 AM
IMAGINATION!!?!?? What is this "IMAGINATION " in which you speak of? HUH? ANSWER ME!!
IMAGINATION SOUNDS LIKE SOME KIND OF FREAKIN GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TO ME!!!!
I well unravel the truth about imagination!! just you wait!
---
Don't Wind my Waker or I might have a Sykward Sword
#47Nobody5Posted 7/3/2010 6:36:38 AM
sorry...the guys down at area 51 told me not to say anything more.
#5venusePosted 7/3/2010 7:09:35 AM
one day they were all eating plums and as tony bit into an overly ripe one he cracked open the seed with his teeth revealing a small scroll. he opened it and it contained the story for the conduit along with all the art. and now you all know how they thought it up :P

---
playing red steel 2, if you want a good game on the wii buy this.
#6CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/3/2010 7:33:18 AM
He should have planted it, and grown a tree :|
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 7/3/2010 7:57:05 AM
The story people at HVS are actually psychics. They've just been writing the future into this game in order to prepare this generation for the invasion that's about to come. Why do you think this second game is being released about a year and a half later? They have no time to waste.
---
Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been -Albert Einstein
Wanting: Golden Sun DD, Conduit 2, Starcraft 2, Civ V
#8RichieGamerPosted 7/3/2010 10:26:57 AM
It's a trap.
HVS are actually Drudge.
---
http://imgur.com/hiLf9.gif
#9coolman229Posted 7/3/2010 10:30:19 AM
WRONG!!! The Ducaz came before the Drudge!!
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. I support Daos!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#10HVSTony(VIP)Posted 7/3/2010 12:03:36 PM
We all pitched in. But the designers in C1 really went all out on the conspiracy stuff. For Conduit 2, we have a dedicated writing staff so the story gets even deeper and more epic!