something about 2012 that im not sure if you guys noticed(or was said before)

#1ZBug_Posted 7/3/2010 4:22:39 AM
*Kinda spoilers I think* spoilers of myths or something

After some google searches:
I was reading about the Nibiru (which is mentioned in the game) and I read that it was supposed to take place in the late 1500s B.C. So like between 1550 BC - 1600 BC. And that it would come back after 3,600 earth cycles around the sun. So that would mean it's supposed to come back in early 21st century, like, say, maybe, December of 2012?

Not sure if anyone else saw this.
I read the cryptopedia thing but I dont think it mentioned this.

And of course this is all backstory to the game The Conduit, so I'm staying on-topic.
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#2_Sketch_Posted 7/3/2010 5:04:41 AM
Get that garbage out of gamefaqs.
---
Diagnosed with Salmonella Fitzgerald
Expect random scat singing.
#3DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/3/2010 5:15:24 AM
??
What, exactly, is wrong with this topic?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#4Valdimir_DregaPosted 7/3/2010 10:33:23 AM
I'm sure Sketch was bein sarcastic. If he wasn't, he needs to get his garbage off GameFAQs, but that's purely hypothetical at this point.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#5coolman229Posted 7/3/2010 10:47:03 AM
Wasn't the message that mentioned Nibiru like

"Weep for the long lost Nibiru!"

So did the Annunaki lose it? Was it destroyed? I think that I came across something on the internet that said that it was destroyed.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. I support Daos!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami
#6KratosDKPosted 7/3/2010 11:20:45 AM
The annunaki coming back with there planet is one of the MANY 2012 theories.