Lobby System

#1Brownprouder23Posted 7/4/2010 9:39:41 AM
One thing that has to be fixed for Conduit 2 is the lobby system. In the first game, the host didn't have any control as to who can be in a game. As the host, we should have the option to kick unwanted guests/close a party to not allow anyone to join if you don't want them to. This would help those in gb matches so that there wouldn't be any interference.

Also, we should be able to choose what gametype we want to play straight from the same lobby and not have to back out just to play Capture the ASE. In addition, it would be cool to possibly get custom tracks in the game via an SD card.
#2FEStrataPosted 7/4/2010 4:54:47 PM
orly gb implemented
---
CoD: MWR 4093-1302-2854 MI|~iFes~ MI|PhronZ
Flare Equinox Strata ~ Long live Xenon Force.
#3sunfalcon9Posted 7/4/2010 5:58:52 PM
As the host, we should have the option to kick unwanted guests/close a party to not allow anyone to join if you don't want them to.
It'z yo' friend though >:(

And why not make a clan alt and play with that for all clan related matches...?
---
Kirbeh
Netherlands
#4Brownprouder23(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2010 6:51:00 AM
"And why not make a clan alt and play with that for all clan related matches...?"

Well sometimes I want to 1v1 a specific friend and one other random one would join in. The same could happen whether I would have a "clan alt" or not. It would be nice to be able to close a party once you have the players you want in them.
#5incognito3Posted 7/5/2010 11:27:16 AM
brown powder (lol typo ftw) does have a point here.

It gets anoying when that one "Lucky" player joins and ruins the fun for ya when you just want a 3v3 or something like that.
---
Are you picking up what i am putting down?The official bowgun user.Baroth armor ftw
Call me Incognito(3), Martian, Pwnage, or THE ranter, if you would please.
#6Brownprouder23(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2010 9:52:12 AM
This is still a problem that needs to be addressed. Will the game be able to give the host of a private match more powers such as kicking unwanted guests/closing the lobby? This is particularly for when you just want a 2v2 or 3v3 amongst friends, but someone else decides to join to ruin it.